Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

farting

Comments

• Options
    I take my two lads (19 and 15) and my dog away for a week each year while mum goes off to pamper herself in a lad free zone for a week. We do a lot of farting. One particular evening this year in a cottage in North Wales we had a takeaway curry followed by a beer or two and an evening in front of some DVDs. I swear if you sparked a match within ten feet of the lounge the house would have exploded The authorities would have put it down to a serious has leak. They would not have been wrong!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Uboat said:

RedChaser said:

Uboat said:

As a youngster I once farted so loudly in an enclosed space it was like a torpedo going off. I really took myself by surprise. Proud moment.

Fixed that for you hope you didn't mind :-)
    I do mind. It was much louder than a torpedo.
    True on reflection and nowhere near as wet I suppose :-0
  • Options
    The counting thing is great, although a bit of a worry.

I was up at 7:30, so far, 8 farts and a rather large pony.

At work now so must remember to tone it down a bit.
  • Options
    I always remember putting several packets of fart powder into the saucepan of baked beans at BB camp one year. I added an extra packet to my plate for good measure. There were five or six of us in that tent that night and we nearly suffocated.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

How about we all stand up and fart in the 3rd minute tonight, just to let the lads know how much we love them? Should make the 10 o'clock news if we get the right blend of noise and aroma.

Come on. It doesn't matter if you're not there, or where in he world you might be. At 19.48 BST, just stand up and join in, wherever you are. We got ourselves a FART TRAIN....

Addicks all over the world
    Stand up
    Start a fart train, fart train

The next fart that we make will be awesome
    Gas all the folks in Russia, and China, too
    Don't you know that it's time to get on board
    And let this fart keep on rasping, smelling of poo
    Well, well................
  • Options
    I just haven't reached that point in my relationship with my girlfriend yet. It will wake me up in the middle of the night rather than doing it.
  • Options
    Just done a rapid 8 shot fart in less than 5 seconds - does this count as 8 individual farts or are they all part of one farting event ?

I dont want to muck up the figures and skew the final results.
  • Options
    I just absolutely love farting, nothing better than letting one go.

I must do more than 40 a day, I literally don't seem to stop
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just as the Inuit have quite a lot of words for snow, in Chinese (Mandarin at least) there are quite a lot of words for fart.
    A common Chinese saying about overdoing things is loosely translated as 'taking off your trousers to fart'.
  • Options
    Best thread on CL.
  • Options

Farting in the bath is awesome as you hope everyone downstairs heard it?

Did that as a kid, followed through and had to tell my mum my legs had loads of mud on them when she asked what all the dark stuff floating in the bath was.

Didnt convince her, sadly.
  • Options
    Sneezing and farting at the same time is the horrible, you have no control over either, and when wandering around with headphones on I pop the odd one out, and convince myself its a quiet one as I cannot hear it, the reaction of fellow shoppers in Waitrose indicates that may not be the case...
  • Options
    PeteF said:

Sneezing and farting at the same time is the horrible, you have no control over either, and when wandering around with headphones on I pop the odd one out, and convince myself its a quiet one as I cannot hear it, the reaction of fellow shoppers in Waitrose indicates that may not be the case...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCytjdfhDAc
  • Options
    I was thinking about this very deeply last night. Now of course quantity of guffing as a yardstick is all very well, but when does it constitute one or several - as MrOneLung points out? What about quality?

Can you truly compare a ripsnorter to a cheeky squeaker? I would say "Can one hold a candle to the other", but that might be dangerous...

On occasion an elephantine trouser cough can leave very little impression in a four man lift, whereas there are times when an SBD can clear a drill hall.

I think there needs to be more study...
  • Options

Huskaris said:

I just haven't reached that point in my relationship with my girlfriend yet. It will wake me up in the middle of the night rather than doing it.

I remember those days. When I started staying over at my girlfriends (now wife) the 50min drive home round the M25 was the chance to let out 2 days worth of held in farts.

I remember the first time I spent Christmas dinner with her family, I was holding in so many my stomach was making really loud rumbles. The now MIL noticed and the only reply I could give was that the rumbles was cos I was 'a bit peckish'

So she served me up a massive portion of seconds. Just what I needed......
    I have liked this rather than loling it, because what you have described there is not funny, it is 100% my reality at the moment.

Occasionally (she lives with me now) she will be out of London for the evening, being in that bed on my own is a godsend.
  • Options
    Just got as far as "marching on to..." Before I ran out of steam with my latest attempt at OCS. Fair effort.
  • Options
    Whenever my dog farted, it scared the s**t out of her and she'd jump up and run off with her tail between her legs. She also did the same if I did a loud one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two videos.....

1. A solution to a common problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LvwYUnSoQo

2. You wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with this bloke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpQQpIOCp_A
  • Options
    Since I was young

I follow through......
  • Options
    Derren Brown "Thought for the day: when you smell a fart, you are inhaling fecal mist".

So, that's nice.
  • Options
    Since posting how I enjoy Farting especially in the bath but after reading and watching the posts on here I realize it is vulgar and unacceptable to do this in public or where it could be heard and cause offence so I have since stopped this disgusting habit!
  • Options
    Le Pétomane was the stage name of the French flatulist (professional farter) and entertainer Joseph Pujol (June 1, 1857 – 1945). He was famous for his remarkable control of the abdominal muscles, which enabled him to seemingly fart at will. His stage name combines the French verb péter, "to fart" with the -mane, "-maniac" suffix, which translates to "fartomaniac". The profession is also referred to as "flatulist", "farteur", or "fartiste".
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

Possibly something you are eating which is affecting you so badly. My wife avoids eating onions which causes her to have massive amount of flatulence.

My missus is the same regarding onions. So much food has onion powder in it. Personally, I eat loads of onions and peppers and sound like I've got a brass band in my back pocket.............Unusal thing is they very seldom smell....................
  • Options

Le Pétomane was the stage name of the French flatulist (professional farter) and entertainer Joseph Pujol (June 1, 1857 – 1945). He was famous for his remarkable control of the abdominal muscles, which enabled him to seemingly fart at will. His stage name combines the French verb péter, "to fart" with the -mane, "-maniac" suffix, which translates to "fartomaniac". The profession is also referred to as "flatulist", "farteur", or "fartiste".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gym81fY460
  • Options
    My 11 year old son has just come back from the Taunton cricket Festival representing Kent against five other counties.
    On Tuesday night the Kent coach, who is from Zimbabwe, invited his friend Henry Olonga to talk to the squad about his cricketing and life experiences.

Of course, Henry is also famed for his singing and was asked by the coach if he would mind giving a rendition of one song which he was happy to do accapella style. Just two bars into the song you guessed it one of the boys absolutely let rip which in turn led to all the boys laughing hysterically. Henry asked the boy if he needed to go somewhere but the boy turned the opportunity down only to repeat the dose a minute later.

Bet Henry's never had a reaction to one of his performances quite like that!
  • Options

I take my two lads (19 and 15) and my dog away for a week each year while mum goes off to pamper herself in a lad free zone for a week. We do a lot of farting. One particular evening this year in a cottage in North Wales we had a takeaway curry followed by a beer or two and an evening in front of some DVDs. I swear if you sparked a match within ten feet of the lounge the house would have exploded The authorities would have put it down to a serious has leak. They would not have been wrong!

Is that what's called male bonding ?

• Options

Profession ????

You mean you can take a degree in farting ?

Presume that'd be at the University of Chicago....