Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Press Day Today (24th Aug, page 31)

Comments

• Options
    struggled to score two goals all season, hmm except for nearly every month until we sold Lookman..
  • Options

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 15m15 minutes ago
    KR | "The team have found it hard to reach two goals in a game all season. We need to tackle that.

All season? Seem to remember Nugent getting them to score more than one.
    Nugent didn't want the job though. He was holding out for a more glamorous role at Barnet!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Scoham said:
    Wow...we've a new room for analysis. Was the lack of a room causing our downfall then? Or a lack of analysis? Spreadsheet is running!
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 16m16 minutes ago
    KR | "The performance levels on Tuesday were excellent

Bollocks were they
  • Options
    So we sell our main goalscorer.
    Our goal ratio per game goes down.
    Now I know nothing about running a football club, but I may have this one sussed.
    Crack on RD your playing a blinder....... *shakes Head*.......
  • Options
    A simple bit of analysis. Take out the two Bristol Rovers matches and we've scored 28 in 28. We would have also conceded 28 in 28. Not sure what that tells us, other than it all sounds a bit boring.
  • Options

A simple bit of analysis. Take out the two Bristol Rovers matches and we've scored 28 in 28. We would have also conceded 28 in 28. Not sure what that tells us, other than it all sounds a bit boring.

It tells us to back a 1-1.
  • Options
    I backed 1-1 on Tuesday.:-)
  • Options
    FORD said:

Scoham said:
    Wow...we've a new room for analysis. Was the lack of a room causing our downfall then? Or a lack of analysis? Spreadsheet is running!
    Maybe somebody should lock them in the room with Viewfinder :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Charlton Athletic FCVerified account‏@CAFCofficial 10m10 minutes ago
    KR | "We need to do more [than we did on Tuesday]. There was a lot of frustration after the game from everyone involved. #cafc

Charlton Athletic FCVerified account‏@CAFCofficial 9m9 minutes ago
    KR | "We're going to make a couple of changes for Saturday. Some players have played a lot of football and others deserve a chance. #cafc

Charlton Athletic FCVerified account‏@CAFCofficial 8m8 minutes ago
    KR | "I've known Lee Clark for many years. His players will battle for him but it is about us, rather than them. #cafc

Charlton Athletic FCVerified account‏@CAFCofficial 8m8 minutes ago
    KR | "We have underachieved and we need to change that. We have to do better. #cafc

Charlton Athletic FCVerified account‏@CAFCofficial 5m5 minutes ago
    KR | "I want to change the culture of the whole club. I want to breed a winning mentality. #cafc

What a load of bloody waffle
  • Options
    Yawn seriously he chats so much drivel
  • Options
    Can we just ban him from press conferences? It's worked for Dopey Daisy.
  • Options
    All sounds so familiar. The same old tripe time after time. Getting boring now.
  • Options
    KR | "We're going to make a couple of changes for Saturday"

just like most games then
  • Options
    KR | "We need to do more [than we did on Tuesday]. There was a lot of frustration after the game from everyone involved. #cafc

• Options
    Charlton Athletic FC‏ @CAFCofficial
    KR | "We're going to make a couple of changes for Saturday. Some players have played a lot of football and others deserve a chance. #cafc
  • Options

22m
    KR | "I've known Lee Clark for many years. His players will battle for him but it is about us, rather than them. #cafc
  • Options

22m
    KR | "We have underachieved and we need to change that. We have to do better. #cafc
  • Options

20m
    KR | "I want to change the culture of the whole club. I want to breed a winning mentality. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KR | "We're going to make a couple of changes for Saturday"

Just pick your BEST team Karl. Let's see what you think it is.
    And then let's see how they do on Saturday.

NONE of them need a rest.

Thanks.
  • Options
    I replied to Tony Watts tweet the other day, told him fair enough, but we've heard and read the same thing every week recently, no reply.
    Cut the waffle, all of them, do the talking on the pitch.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Karl, here's a message from your namesake my old cocker;

• Options
    edited February 2017
    And Gandalf is not impressed either :smirk: ;

• Options
    So no genuine comments on players etc... i.e. Is Solly banned on Saturday, have we appealed, was that appeal turned down or is it still ongoing (meaning that Solly is available until confirmed) or did we not bother to appeal in the end?

Is Chicksen still injured or has he been patched up to appear on the bench this Saturday?
  • Options
    edited February 2017

So no genuine comments on players etc... i.e. Is Solly banned on Saturday, have we appealed, was that appeal turned down or is it still ongoing (meaning that Solly is available until confirmed) or did we not bother to appeal in the end?

Is Chicksen still injured or has he been patched up to appear on the bench this Saturday?

It's criminal mate, how the hell are you supposed to do a pre match write up when he says 4/5ths of 5/8ths about eff all :wink: .
  • Options
    He's starting to crack I reckon.

If we lose to Northampton the weekend of the protest in Belgium that will be all the excuse Roly needs to bin him.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    RedChaser said:

It's criminal mate, how the hell are you supposed to do a pre match write up when he says 4/5ths of 5/8ths about eff all :wink: .
    Haha... Funnily thats genuinely half the reason for my rant!! ;)