Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Driving

1235»

Comments

• Options
    After driving back from Blackpool yesterday a couple more observations:
    I leave a gap between me and the car in front.....doesn't mean you have to fill it, most of the time not even indicating.

Most lorry drivers are complete cnuts.....I'll just pull into the middle lane to overtake another lorry doing half a mile less than me even if means a car has to brake sharply or swerve into the outside just to avoid me. Retards the lot of them
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    WayneK said:

After driving back from Blackpool yesterday a couple more observations:
    I leave a gap between me and the car in front.....doesn't mean you have to fill it, most of the time not even indicating.

Most lorry drivers are complete cnuts.....I'll just pull into the middle lane to overtake another lorry doing half a mile less than me even if means a car has to brake sharply or swerve into the outside just to avoid me. Retards the lot of them

Didn't you know mate, all lories and buses are fitted with automatic steering systems that turn the front wheels to the right as soon as the indicator goes on :-0
  • Options
    Why is it when a car drives right up your arse it is invariably a muppet wearing a baseball cap and driving a 10 year old BMW?