Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ooohhhhh Igor Vetokele.....

Comments

• Options

DOUCHER said:

The thing is if he just says the name and it happens, he will get so much credibility.

But to say he knows then refuse to tell anyone

it isn't appropriate to name the player!!!!! understand????
    Ok so why come here and say you know

Bit of a dick move dont you think

Come on here
    I know who we are signing but i aint gonna say hahaha.

You are like a kid who has hid his brothers toy
    so you didn't want to know we are definitely signing a striker who played for us???
  • Options
    It's getting real on the Igor thread!
  • Options
    Doucher of course people want to know who were signing but like Paulie said it is a dick move you saying you know but your not going to tell anyone if your that confident that he's singing just say his name !!
  • Options
    It's mavididi
  • Options
    But if you do know then someone told you so it’s no longer a secret as they told you the name so it is appropriate to say the name unless your making it up
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Dazzler21 said:

@DOUCHER
    You’ll continue to have zero credible recognition from any posters on here.

All the best for the new year.

really? you've done a survey have u? there area group on here that feed off the same misinformation they are all fed - not saying deliberately mislead but maybe mistakenly. My info often differs to that, hence the desire to undermine me and any sources i have - fair enough but you won't be able to name one thing i have told this board that hasn't been proved to be correct.
    Didn't you say there was nothing in the takeover rumours and that there wouldn't be a takeover until the summer?
  • Options
    Doucher by name and all that.
  • Options
    Welcome back Roger.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

not heard his name in relation to players joining in january but yes, if fit and willing, would be good to get back

What names have you heard?
    You mean from the voices in his head ?

i know who the ex player that is definitely joining is but not appropriate to say the name - if u don't want to know things like an ex player is joining, or other facts about what is and isn't happening, don't read my posts - i give the info i can that i think may b of interest so why start the silly comments?
    you told us they were done deals so why haven't they signed yet? Can't have your cake and eat it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm confident that we will sign a player who has played football before. No names I'm afraid as I was told in confidence. Only clue, he has two feet.

But, are they both left?
  • Options
    Churchinho
    ross1 said:

I'm confident that we will sign a player who has played football before. No names I'm afraid as I was told in confidence. Only clue, he has two feet.

But, are they both left?
    Churchinho
  • Options
    Simon makinok
    Reza
    Polish Pete
    Could be Ricardo fuller
    Or Marcus bent
  • Options
    Scoham said:

DOUCHER said:

Dazzler21 said:

@DOUCHER
    You’ll continue to have zero credible recognition from any posters on here.

All the best for the new year.

really? you've done a survey have u? there area group on here that feed off the same misinformation they are all fed - not saying deliberately mislead but maybe mistakenly. My info often differs to that, hence the desire to undermine me and any sources i have - fair enough but you won't be able to name one thing i have told this board that hasn't been proved to be correct.
    Didn't you say there was nothing in the takeover rumours and that there wouldn't be a takeover until the summer?
    no
  • Options

But if you do know then someone told you so it’s no longer a secret as they told you the name so it is appropriate to say the name unless your making it up

because they asked me not to - isn't that obvious??
  • Options

If KM was still here I actually wouldn't be confident of this signing !
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

because they asked me not to - isn't that obvious??
    but they were properly told not to say anything yet told you.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

The thing is if he just says the name and it happens, he will get so much credibility.

But to say he knows then refuse to tell anyone

it isn't appropriate to name the player!!!!! understand????
    Because you don't know
  • Options
    Can people please stop doubting the fountain of knowledge. Love you lord Colin, I mean doucher.
  • Options
    This is getting a bit Ackworth !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i will bury the name of the striker in a time capsule in the grounds of charlton house and then invite all non believers to come and dig it up after the last game in january - i'm going now
  • Options
    Wasn’t it all signed up already? Why do you have to wait another 30-days?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Wasn’t it all signed up already? Why do you have to wait another 30-days?

another one inventing things i've said - i said it is a definite this window or words to that affect - didn't say exactly when as i dont know
  • Options
    Thought you’d “left us” again Wum?
  • Options
    its hardly the secret of the century, even been mentioned on this thread a few times. I reckon it sounds like Navidivi....apparently anyone who saw him last time knows he is an 'unreal' player and will be crocked by mid-Jan
  • Options
    Igor scored today
  • Options
    I wonder if he would be prepared to come back under a new owner.
  • Options
    No chance of Igor coming back....
  • Options
    Not readimg to much into it but Vetokele did like the below tweet

• Options
    Don’t think he wants to be here so no don’t want him back