Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ooohhhhh Igor Vetokele.....

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Well he is contracted to us so it all comes down to whether the new manager (whoever that may be) likes the look of him when he reports back for training with the rest of the squad.
  • Options
    Is he fit? and would he be suited to a grueling campaign in league 1? I'm not so sure
  • Options

Is he fit? and would he be suited to a grueling campaign in league 1? I'm not so sure

A half fit Igor would score more goals by September then Ajose will all season
    Between Igor and any current Charlton forward it's no contest.
  • Options
    He’ll get crocked and will be useless to us. On that basis, too much of a risk anyway.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Plays mostly as a winger nowadays, could him and Fosu on the wings work?
  • Options
    Big wages. Not sure he would either want league one football or suit it.

Would prefer his wages spent on a midfield enforcer type of player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He’ll get crocked and will be useless to us. On that basis, too much of a risk anyway.

He was rushed back before he was fully fit. Wasn't injury prone before or after that.
    Yes, good point. However, he never got any protection from the thuggery perpetrated on him. He’ll be kicked to buggery in League 1. If he does come back I just hope he’s toughened up a bit and got some of his pace back.
  • Options
    Just don't play him up front on his own.
  • Options

Well he is contracted to us so it all comes down to whether the new manager (whoever that may be) likes the look of him when he reports back for training with the rest of the squad.

I think most sensible managers would want him. Problem was last summer we had numpty bollox in charge & he let all our stikers leave bar 1. Hopefully it might be different this summer.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Remember when he briefly came back from injury for us (could have been his last appearance) and played in the League Cup against Peterborough, was the game when Kashi scored from half way yet Vetokele's goal was so simple...

He'd destroy this League

Jack Marriott is so good at this level because he's damned quick and knows where the goal is, same with Igor
  • Options
    Igor would be successful in this league if he is fit. It is that if that is important.
  • Options
    If we had had Igor this season, we would have been champions! Seeing as we owned a very good striker but loaned him out is very frustrating!!