Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Bolton - post match views

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    But tense in the second half but a win is a win bad result sat 3 points Tuesday I'll b happy with a point on Friday and to keep BOB BOB BOBBING ALONG
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    rananegra said:

I realise we are all talking about how we are binary bores with our recent run of 1-0 or 1-1 or 0-0 games. However, in binary, we beat Bolton 10-1. Just a thought ;)

That 101 goal thriller against Derby wasn't bad either ;)
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

rananegra said:

I realise we are all talking about how we are binary bores with our recent run of 1-0 or 1-1 or 0-0 games. However, in binary, we beat Bolton 10-1. Just a thought ;)

No matter how intellectual you get right now, you still did that post last night :P
  • Options
    Leuth said:

LuckyReds said:

rananegra said:

No matter how intellectual you get right now, you still did that post last night :P
    This is going to be my 'highlights' moment isn't it..? :(
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Bolton used there width very well and Wiggins had a stinker that's why Fox come on to help him cope with the wideman and full back .....have to say best player on the park was the Chinese bloke in mid excellent performance the sort of mid man we need

he's Korean, you dinosaur