Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Clive Mendonca

1235»

Comments

• JohnnyH2 said:
    I will go to my grave believing that was the best ever Bona fide hat trick scored at Wembley by an English player. ( Was Clive's dad from South America ?)

No shite about the ball being over the line.
    Every goal was quality scored by Clive Mendonca that day and it will always remain so. The bad back is the only reason we went straight down the next season.
    also remarkable how many penalties we were awarded during Clive's era .. I can't recall him ever missing one
    Missed 1 for us, League Cup tie v QPR. We were already 3 0 up in the tie so was a good one to miss
    cheers .. what a memory you have ((:>)
    Not really, he failed to provide the minute he missed it and what end the pen was.  ;)
  • ross1 said:
    What a hatrick & a great pen
    All three goals were brilliantly taken, but I think the third was the best!
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    I will go to my grave believing that was the best ever Bona fide hat trick scored at Wembley by an English player. ( Was Clive's dad from South America ?)

No shite about the ball being over the line.
    Every goal was quality scored by Clive Mendonca that day and it will always remain so. The bad back is the only reason we went straight down the next season.
    also remarkable how many penalties we were awarded during Clive's era .. I can't recall him ever missing one
    Missed 1 for us, League Cup tie v QPR. We were already 3 0 up in the tie so was a good one to miss
    Was a 1-0 win JH - Eddie Youds scored for us.
  • Why is that news? He’s been working there for years.
  • JaShea99 said:
    Why is that news? He’s been working there for years.
    Either silly season is rapidly approaching or the Scum is trying to deflect from Bojo‘s crap!
  • always good to hear about a genuine Addicks hero/legend .. pleased that he is still working even though his exploits for us really deserved a very lucrative and happy retirement in Monte Carlo
  • Hope they paid him something. He deserves it. Top man. 
  • JaShea99 said:
    Why is that news? He’s been working there for years.
    Either silly season is rapidly approaching or the Scum is trying to deflect from Bojo‘s crap!
    Yep that’s caught the worlds attention 

just a space filler I suppose