Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your first crush.

Comments

• Options
    red_murph said:

Vicki Michelle from Allo Allo.

Met Vicki Michelle once and there was a great picture of me with her in which I appear to be looking down her blouse... as if!!! ;-)

That picture disappeared sadly, but the mammary lives on.

My first crush, the recently departed Lynsey De Paul.
  • Options
    Julie Andrews
  • Options
    So many names, so many memory's, so many boxes of tissues...
  • Options
    I bumped into my first real girl friend of 35 odd years ago a few months back. She has got old, I wonder if she noticed I'd got rounded and a little less hairy.
  • Options
    Jet from the Gladiators. Remember her?

She now works doing sports massage I think. Tempting!
  • Options
    Debbie Harry, Olivia Newton john and from the last year of primary school Jennifer Watson, where have the years gone.........
  • Options
    Louise Redknapp when she was in Eternal
  • Options
    This thread is missing pics

Tiffani thiessen

• Options
    fattmatt said:

She is a psychologist and is often on Big Brothers Bit on the Side as a guest.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Cindy Crawford did it for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From the early 70's...

Sally Thomsett in Man About the House
    and
    Jenny Hanley in Magpie
  • Options
    all the Electric Blue actresses.
  • Options
    Audrey Hepburn. When she appeared in a western in the 50's. Am still a fan of her style and look.
  • Options
    Jennifer Connolly in Labyrinth, still love her now.
  • Options
    Libby from Neighbours.
  • Options
    janet brown ..no not the 70s impressionist ,nice little blonde sort who lived off belmont hill c 1972
  • Options

Libby from Neighbours.

Just googled her - still in Neighbours (well she's appeared in it this year), and judging by the photos on google images I'd say she gets better with age.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Im not proud but Susan Kennedy would have got it as well. She was one of those you keep to yourself otherwise your school mates would absolutely wreck you.
  • Options
    This thread has got me wetting myself.
    I'll share two of my guilty pleasures with you.
    There's hundreds but these two stick in my pants. I mean mind.
    Sabrina. Although I'm worried she could have been a geezer.
    Cleo rocas. Enough said. When you're a teenager with your own telly in your bedroom.
  • Options
    Kate Bush
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rachel Stevens from S Club 7
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

fattmatt said:

She is a psychologist and is often on Big Brothers Bit on the Side as a guest.
    Psychotherapist, uses the couch more for maximum effect.
  • Options
    No. 1. Kylie

• Options
    edited October 2014
    No 2 Wendy James

• Options
    Some great names listed here, many of whom provided me with some of my finest hand shandies.

Here's Jackie from Grange Hill photographed earlier this year (scroll down towards the bottom, Melissa Wilks). By the way, this website is nothing to do with me, I just found it on google 5 minutes ago, I am definitely not this strange Andrew O'Day chap!: http://www.hrvt.net/andrewoday/grangehill/

Tried to find a recent picture of Justine Dean but all I came up with was this - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/grange-hill-rachel-victoria-roberts-1680445
    Sounds like a nutter, probably best to archive her entry in the wank bank.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Im not proud but Susan Kennedy would have got it as well. She was one of those you keep to yourself otherwise your school mates would absolutely wreck you.

Good shout. The bird who plays her came out as a lesbian a few years ago, so I can only presume she sensed me having a particularly disgusting thought about her and made a drastic lifestyle change in order to remove herself from my rubdown roster.
  • Options

No 2 Wendy James

Oh good shout! She was VERY hot.

• Options
    Sally Thomsett (Man About the House) and Susan Dey (The Partridge Family) were my fantasy crushes off the telly. Lucinda Evans at Edmund Waller Junior Mixed and Infants School was the one in real life.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Valerie Singleton

That's like fancying your aunt.