Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Francis Coquelin - pg11 - returned to Arsenal?***

Comments

• Options
    I don't have the chance to see the club, much if at all. But, based solely upon the reports from all of you, it seems that this may be as reinvigorating as a fresh signing as we head into an always-demanding stretch of fixtures. Great news, as if nothing else it shows intent.
  • Options
    I like this a lot.
  • Options
    Without being too negative, let's hope he can perform consistently like he did against Millwall.

Looked absolute quality...
  • Options
    look forward to his forthcoming injury :-(

seriously, well pleased about this.
  • Options

look forward to his forthcoming injury :-(

Watch him have a Joe Cocker tomorrow
  • Options
    Coq extended, everyone happy!
  • Options
    A big kiss from Fanny is winging it's way to North London as we speak.

Love you, Arsene !
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Is that the pitch at Park View Road ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very pleased about this. Has shown touches of quality, and looked particularly mustard during the beginning of the 2nd half against Millwall when we were really on top and everything was going through him.
  • Options
    Great news. Got my fingers crossed we can sign him in Jan but I think he's too good for the Championship, honestly.
  • Options

Macronate said:

Is that the pitch at Park View Road ?

No, it's The Valley pitch last season.

• Options
    My concern is that he's gonna shine for us, which will make more appealing clubs sit up & take notice and scupper any (slim?) chance we have of signing him permanently..........

#pessermist-til-I-die
  • Options
    Great news but he is too good to let go and Aresene knows this (according to arsenal fan)
  • Options
    Happy
  • Options
    At the end of the day it is all about the manager (and money). If he gets on well with Peters then we'll be in with a chance. Arsenal will be after bigger fish in January.
  • Options

Great news but he is too good to let go and Aresene knows this (according to arsenal fan)

I'm surprised you've managed to find an Arsenal fan with any faith in Arsene's judgment! Thought he was pretty much on the out with fans, though admittedly I have not paid much attention.
  • Options
    Good news, thanks Santa!
  • Options
    Thought he was class today..............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thought he was class today..............

poor defending for their goal, but agree, he is awesome for much of today, specifically the first half
  • Options
    Looks like a great player
  • Options
    This lad has lots of potential and would be comfortable playing Premier League football now. He has a sharpness that others don't have and sees things that others don't see. It'd be great if we could sign him....but I suspect he'll go somewhere bigger or stay at Arsenal.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

This lad has lots of potential and would be comfortable playing Premier League football now. He has a sharpness that others don't have and sees things that others don't see. It'd be great if we could sign him....but I suspect he'll go somewhere bigger or stay at Arsenal.

Maybe he'll make the big time and end up at a MASSIVE club like Wednesday.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Agree, Simonsen

But while he IS here, don't you think others, especially the younger players , will learn at lot from playing alongside him ?

That, in itself, would make the extended, loan worthwhile & well done to all concerned for making this happen.

Having said that, I'd love to see him stay until the end of the season.

• Options
    Tidy accomplished performance today from Coquelin.

Like last week, faded a bit in the last 15 minutes - just needs more games under his belt to get properly match fit.

More to come from this lad, I feel.

• Options
    I think the Coq love is a bit OTT. Tidy player, no doubt, but he needs to learn that when 10,000 people are shouting 'Man on', there is probably a man about to tackle him. Nearly cost a goal today, getting caught out like that.
  • Options
    Supposedly has gone back to Arsenal according to DR Kish.
  • Options
    Ah balls. I was really hoping to hear about a Coq extension.