Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Francis Coquelin - pg11 - returned to Arsenal?***

Comments

• Options
    Well if he is not staying then he better go out with a bang on Saturday!
  • Options

dickplumb said:

I can see the Coq returning to Arsenal and getting O Keefe from Palace.

Rumoured to be going to Blackpool
    Gone
  • Options
    No news on Coquelin, has he signed extension or not? Presume Ipswich is his last game, what a pity
  • Options
    ross1 said:

No news on Coquelin, has he signed extension or not? Presume Ipswich is his last game, what a pity

Loans can be extended outside of the window I believe
  • Options
    It's the number of injuries to Arsenal CMs that worries me, especially with the Christmas programme looming.

Perhaps his loan will be extended, but Arsenal insert a recall option?

• Options
    Good News
  • Options
    crackin news
  • Options
    Good news at last.
  • Options
    Great news!! Excited for tomorrow if he plays like he did against Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd imagine that means we'll be signing him on a permanent in January. Otherwise why not make the loan longer?
  • Options
    Qualityyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Options
    Excellent news, I presume this is the longest we can do such an emergency loan?
  • Options

I'd imagine that means we'll be signing him on a permanent in January. Otherwise why not make the loan longer?

gooner mate of mine reckons so as well!!

• Options
    great news ..hes class
  • Options
    be nice if we signed him permanent, but i am not sure that will happen. I thought they sawhim as a good prospect so i would be surprised if they sold him.
  • Options
    Excellent news. He's looked good - and certainly with Buyens out we'll need him.
  • Options

Because we can't.
  • Options
    Fantastic News. This takes us through to when RD promised funds if we were still in with a shout.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    overwhelmed, honestly.
  • Options
    "Lovely stuff"
  • Options
    Excellent news
  • Options
    Back of the net
  • Options

Can't believe we have a chance to sign players like this. These are the sorts of signings Forest have been pulling off. So pleased we are back to signing players like this and not McLeod or Mcoxo.
  • Options
    Great news, but I'm certain we won't be the only club in for him come January.

Few Arsenal fans I've spoken to think he could do a job in Prem sides like WBA, Leicester, Hull etc.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Because we can't.
    Pretty sure we can
  • Options
    Arsenal rated him a couple of seasons back but cant see him getting near their side now. At his age, probably regular champ football is best he can hope for, although I reckon he could do a job for any top side so if we get him permanently would be delighted.
  • Options
    Good news . what I have seen of him he could become a class above most who've played for us over the past ten years