Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Johnny Vaughan

13»

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:

tell him to piss off Ross1.

Grow up - is there a more irritating saying.

Move on.
  • Options
    Jonny Yawn is a complete bell who just talks for the sake of it, his act is so 1990 it makes it sound worse

ruined a good show this week having him on it,
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    He is our client and is a massive tit when he walks into the office shouting at the top of his voice. Bell cheddar.
  • Options
    Page 2 of this thread was much more exciting than 1. Ive high hopes for 3
  • Options
    He was on the Hawksbee and Jacobs sitting in for Hawksbee (I think) and he just never let any guest get a word in edgeways and when they were talking Vaughan got annoyed he couldn't talk.
  • Options
    edited June 2015

He was on the Hawksbee and Jacobs sitting in for Hawksbee (I think) and he just never let any guest get a word in edgeways and when they were talking Vaughan got annoyed he couldn't talk.

Who's more annoying, Hawksbee & Jacobs or Johnny Vaughan?
  • Options
    ....or Draize
  • Options
    The bloke is an utter nerk.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I don't think the late Mrs Thatcher would have let him but in at all.
  • Options
    I would love Johnny Vaughan and Tim Lovejoy to do a new football based TV show. I pick them because they are probably the most annoying pair out there. They're both Chelsea fans, that would be a huge focus for the show. I can imagine Lovejoy would just spend the whole show doing his catwalk, Vaughan would just do a joke every 30 seconds talking over Lovejoy. The show would go on like this for 2 hours, nothing else
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Listened to a load of H&J clips of the week shows the other night.

Really tickles me.
  • Options
    H&J consistently good for years. Vaughan Is just plain annoying, even worse than me in thinking they are funny when they are not!
  • Options

Been trying to rearrange them letters to get the 'C' word for the last 35 minutes! Ffs
  • Options
    brogib said:

Been trying to rearrange them letters to get the 'C' word for the last 35 minutes! Ffs
    The bloke is an err kuntt
  • Options
    Talksport is the ITV of radio.
  • Options
    And BBC is the, err...
  • Options

And BBC is the, err...

BBC!

Goodness, some people.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Talksport is the ITV of radio.

I would say more like Channel 5.

• Options
    You don't need or see any of Jonny Vaughans mags since the birth of Tinternet
  • Options
    I like Alan Brazil on Sports Breakfast
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

I prefer Marmite on Toast. (I think a bit of old human to start the day would make me feel a bit queasy...)
  • Options

Had to put Jeremy Vile on, he was that bad.
  • Options
    The two mikes are brilliant
  • Options
    I used to think Johnny Vaughan was funny and entertaining, circa his stint on The Big Breakfast, now I just feel sorry for him. He sounds desperate and slightly manic now, almost as though he knows his fame is almost totally gone and he is trying too hard to hang on.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

cabbles said:

I prefer Marmite on Toast. (I think a bit of old human to start the day would make me feel a bit queasy...)
    Although it does sometimes degenerate into where Al and his mates are golfing later on in the day
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

cabbles said:

Well he has pickled his body well so probably doesn't taste all that old.
  • Options
    Best presenter Talk Sport ever had was Mike Parry, where is he now?
  • Options
    Just Googled him and found this on Wiki;

"In 2004, Parry suffered heart failure and was treated at Harefield Hospital.[6] In 2004, Parry was diagnosed with advanced dilated cardiomyopathy and placed on the transplant list.[3]

At a routine check up in January 2005, Parry's consultant stated there was a "marked improvement" but told Parry that although his condition might be stable, his heart wouldn't improve. In April 2005, due to a combination of drug treatment and Parry's improvements in digestion and exercise, resulting in a loss of four stones in six months, he was removed from the transplant list.[3] In September 2007, Parry completed the Great North Run, raising £9,000 pounds for Harefield Hospital"

Pretty inspirational if you ask me
  • Options
    brogib said:

Still on talksport
  • Options

brogib said:

Still on talksport
    Yes, often in with my choice of breakfast Alan Brazil