Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cleverly vs Bellew 2

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    undecided yet whether to watch indoors or down the pub, all depends how the afternoon goes I think....our game, Arse v Man U then boxing...could be a long day.

hope Cleverly smashes the scouse prick
  • Options
    I'll be watching. I won't be paying.
  • Options
    Do tell
  • Options
    Errm, well I'll watch the fight but I won't pay £15 for it. That detailed enough?
  • Options
    De Gale and Groves apparently came to blows back stage
  • Options
    Where did you hear that?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

De Gale and Groves apparently came to blows back stage

let me guess, it was all broken up and nobody got hurt.....

#nextbigpayday
  • Options
    Yup you're on the money. Young Eddie has been on the phone lining me up to take on big AJ. I'm shitting myself, but it's a big #payday.
  • Options
    Cleverley, Groves, De Gale, Joshua .. accumulator
  • Options
    May as well just have a bigger single on Clev imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

but box nation is like a ppv imo

Surely though you're getting a lot of content. As well as classic fights, profiles of the greats and up and comers you're getting several bills. Before the end of this month you've got Pacquaio Algeri, with a great Lomochenko bout on the same bill, the Fury Chisora bill (skeete, BJS, CEJ, Gavin) and Crawford Beltran. Earlier this month there was Hopkins khovalev and a decent show featuring Matthews and Butler. I'd pick any one of those bills over what Sky is serving up this weekend. I think it's a very different model.
  • Options
    Depressing it is mate, they both don't think a lot of each other but stuff like this has a lot to do with the promoters winding up weight drained fighters. Incedentally both groves and de gale could be light heavies easily. So both will be well drained. And punchy. A fight between Degale and groves doesn't need building up
  • Options
    I agree that box nation offers loads more content, I meant it's an additional payment every month for a sports channel

Box nation is the programme is watch more than any other

Bunces show is my favorite TV programme and is worth the money alone
  • Options
    Pac v Mayweather is rumoured to be back in discussion. Box Nation is likely to have the fight. I would be shocked if they showed it on just subscription money.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

I'll be watching. I won't be paying.

I will be watching for free too in Tenerife thanks to my beIN sports box
  • Options

I agree that box nation offers loads more content, I meant it's an additional payment every month for a sports channel

Box nation is the programme is watch more than any other

Bunces show is my favorite TV programme and is worth the money alone

Yeah, it's like a stripped down Ringside. I also love his podcast, just him and Barry, with some interviews with fighters past and present. Worth a listen.
  • Options
    Anyone got any idea of order / rough times ?
  • Options
    Callum smith next I will post order in a minute
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Running order
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Running order
  • Options
    Good shot friend, cheers

• Options
    Quigg looks like john Murray in there to me. Needs to get away from his trainer. Frampton would destroy him.
  • Options
    The undercard has been awful. Not one exciting fight, all tedious training fights.

I hear the comparison to John Murray. Joe Gallagher gets his fighters 12 round fit and I like his attitude to boxing but I'm not sure he gets them moving laterally or gets their heads moving enough
  • Options
    Carter said:

The undercard has been awful. Not one exciting fight, all tedious training fights.

I hear the comparison to John Murray. Joe Gallagher gets his fighters 12 round fit and I like his attitude to boxing but I'm not sure he gets them moving laterally or gets their heads moving enough

Exactly they take too much but are v fit. Good enough to a certain level...
  • Options
    John Murray acknowledged this but he left Joe having already developed permanent bad habits. He can walk down and walk through a lot of what domestic boxers had but when he stepped up he took too much punishment.

Young fighters get a good education from him
  • Options
    As much as the commentators big it up , on tonight's performances Smith & Quigg are not world class boxers.
  • Options
    I think ( and hope) Cleverley will win tonight and i also expect Joshua to beat Sprott wthin two rounds.
  • Options

As much as the commentators big it up , on tonight's performances Smith & Quigg are not world class boxers.

Never have been. Watt and Halling are worst commentators ever.