Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cleverly vs Bellew 2

Comments

• Options
    A very unimpressive win for groves.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Yeah when hearn shrugged his shoulders and said 'that's how it is' after the quigg fight and saying how quigg will turn up when he fights better guys had me angry. This card is shit.

The fighters are treating it with contempt as well and matchroom are taking the piss

Spot on. No conclusions can be drawn from this nonsense.
  • Options
    If I was in a fight like that and my mum was in my corner I would hope she would help out a bit more and throw the towel in after the knockdown! Crap performance got the job done but his attitude needs to improve
  • Options
    Froch spoke truth for once in his life... Groves needs to get back to his speed and movement. He is not as big a puncher as he thinks he is
  • Options
    Anyone got a decent link?
  • Options
    I disagree about groves not being a big puncher. I think he is the biggest puncher by far at that weight. His timing, speed and movement are there but he needs to concentrate which I don't think he has done for hus last 2 fights
  • Options
    Thanks, just in time
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Joshua is impressive but we won't know how much when he fights opponents old enough to be his dad.
    I can see why he struggles to get opponents though.
  • Options
    AJ v Sprott what an absolute waste of time AJ may as well fight my 76 year old dad next.
    I hope the main event rescues this fight night!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter said:

I disagree about groves not being a big puncher. I think he is the biggest puncher by far at that weight. His timing, speed and movement are there but he needs to concentrate which I don't think he has done for hus last 2 fights

He does seem to be doing too much.
  • Options
    Joshua got the hump because he's got to go and do half an hour on pads.

He needs rounds
  • Options
    Cleverly looks much better than bellew
  • Options
    Someone needs to lock Jim Watt in a cellar....like a fucking stuck record. Tedious in the extreme.
  • Options
    Carter said:

Cleverly looks much better than bellew

Definitely, but not doing much.
  • Options
    Bellew looks tired already Clev needs to start throwing some combinations
  • Options
    If I was nathan cleverly I would have another 2 rounds of doing this then put my foot down on the stretch. Bellew looks frazzled he was sucking air from the 2nd round
  • Options
    The draw is now 8-1 from 25's.
  • Options
    Now saying Clev may have right hand damage
  • Options
    Just listened to trainer sounds like its a gameplan he's asked for more rights
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bad round for Clev

• Options
    Think this is done.
  • Options
    Tell you one thing. I'll be getting a moody stream in future out of protest. This whole event has been poor.

The commentators are really aggravating me
  • Options
    no way Cleverly is wining this. he's buggered.
  • Options
    I'm not sure cleverly is playing possum here
  • Options
    terrible

• Options
    Something looks wrong with Cleverly.
  • Options
    As I said channel 5 level boxers anyone with world class talent would take them to the cleaners
  • Options
    Bellew has nothing in his punches
  • Options
    yes ..he is holding back reckon right hand gone