Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benty on loan! (to Brighton)

Comments

• Options
    What a goal. Poor old Melchiot made to look like Phil Chapple.
  • Options

my favourite Benty goal

And mine.

What a great memory.
  • Options
    Darren's Spent Spent Spent!
  • Options
    We need a forward fact. But what would he offer, there must be a reason why Fulham played a 17 year old ahead of him last year? Villa are in trouble and can't score to save their lives but still don't play him.

He is similar to vetekole and wouldn't
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Got to wish him well buts its a no win for us. If it's the beginning of a return to form: gutted we missed out. If he flops: gutted for him. Lot of love for DB.
  • Options
    DB was great for us and I hope he rediscovers his form. Too big a risk for us to sign - would prefer Kermy back.
  • Options
    Great striker with us and seemed like a genuinely decent, hard working, likeable chap.

I hope I am wrong but he seems to have become everything I hate about the modern day footballer, on loads of money, lost interest, out of shape, nicks a living with little impact or desire to make it into the team to make one. If he had not played for us before people on here would be balling him out.

I hope he goes on to bust a gut with BHA to prove me wrong. He SHOULD be a massive hit at this level at only 30, the fact there is any difference of opinion / dilemma is sad and shows how far his career has got away from him.
  • Options
    Guess who's just scored for Brighton?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can see him settling there and doing very well. Good club with good people in charge and good fans.
  • Options
    Villa fans must be a bit peeved given their lack of goals this season !
  • Options
    I wonder what the score would have been at the Valley today had he signed for us and not Brighton....?
  • Options

I wonder what the score would have been at the Valley today had he signed for us and not Brighton....?

I wonder what I would call my Aunt if she had a cock
  • Options

can see him settling there and doing very well. Good club with good people in charge and good fans.

Didn't do them much good though, did it? They lost and are in the bottom three.
  • Options
    Surprised he did the full 90 on his first match; he can't be that out of shape then!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I'm not sure the success of his loan period will be determined after one game.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Bent or Straight, Hyypia is next for the sack
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Uboat said:

I'm not sure the success of his loan period will be determined after one game.
    Not sure what that's got to do with my post.
  • Options
    you just knew he was going to score today,just as that twat scored for Ipswich on his first game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

Darren?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Darling?
  • Options
    He's going to be a legend for them. Unless we buy him from under their noses in January.

What?

I can dream can't I?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I'm sure he always scores on his debut. Did for us, for Sunderland, for Villa and now for Brighton.
  • Options
    So much for the theory that he was only signed to flog shirts. Well done Darren, I hope you have a successful spell down there.
  • Options
    Aston Villa striker Darren Bent, 30, who is currently on loan at Championship club Brighton, has had £150,000 worth of supercars stolen from his Staffordshire home. The burglars took a Range Rover and an Audi RS6.
  • Options
    Nah Sam I wouldn't either. My turbocharged fiesta is no way a super car.
  • Options
    Bit like me having my moutain bike nicked in comparison,wonder what car hes driving around Brighton
  • Options

Bit like me having my moutain bike nicked in comparison,wonder what car hes driving around Brighton

He's uses the bus