Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bad Blood (Fury/Chisora, Saunders/Eubank Jnr)

Comments

• Options
    He sells a lot of tickets and tore his way through his first ten or so opponents but fought a tough man who could hit a bit and his non-defence was exposed and got stopped. He chopped in mark tibbs who is a good trainer to be trained by Steve Collins and his brother for some reason. Until he moves his head and gets his left hand higher he is not going to be able to step up
  • Options

Watched the weigh in. Fury is such a fat bastard for a professional athlete, he wins tonight but is absolutely destroyed by Wladimir Klitschko when they meet

I thought he looked in good condition! If you want to see fat, see Chisora at their last fight.
  • Options
    Anyone watching on a good stream? I thought my Freeview had BoxNation as an ecrypted channel - I'm sure it used to - but turns out it doesn't. Planned to just watch the last 2 fights but may struggle now.
  • Options
    Have you tried wiziwig?
  • Options

Anyone watching on a good stream? I thought my Freeview had BoxNation as an ecrypted channel - I'm sure it used to - but turns out it doesn't. Planned to just watch the last 2 fights but may struggle now.

http://www.streamking.org/boxn.html
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Have you tried wiziwig?

I have now mate, many thanks.
  • Options

Much obliged fella, thanks.
  • Options
    First of the big fights here we go

Gavin looks assured and in the zone

Skeete supremely confident,

This is gonna be good

Still backing the boy skeete if he brings the best he has he will win at range , but Gavin should take the fight based on experience and quality,

Love this card
  • Options

Much obliged fella, thanks.
    No worries.

Saunders to retire if he losses, how serious is he about that?!

• Options
    Gavin and skeete treding on eachother toes deliberately, skeete wins Rd 1, perfect Rd, for me

Gavin looks different already marked and grazed but looks like the old noggin has doubts imo

3-1 skeete right now get on it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Skeetes trainer being a bit hard on him

Their feet will get tangled always the way when orthodox meets southpaw
  • Options
    Gavin is a shadow of the fighter he once was, skeete can win this off the back foot, his jab is mint,
  • Options
    I have skeete up by two rds now, but it's close
  • Options
    @Carter‌ before you fully turn into the next Steve Bunce, put an appearance in on a Saturday sometime. Miss you pal
  • Options
    Give Gavin that Rd,

This is gonna be tight and can go either way,
  • Options
    Skeetes jab is just superb, it just hits over and over then boom upper cut or hook, great footwork, from him also another tight Rd and now I have them level
  • Options
    Pikeys fighting in excel my mate just text
  • Options
    This could be a draw
  • Options
    Great fight, I'd give that Rd to skeete

This is going to be hard to take for either man

Draw might be the fairest result here can't split them

Skeete just looked so good on the back foot
  • Options
    Skeete for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unanimous decision

116_112
    116-113
    116-113

Frankie Gavin

Hard to split them, didntbsee it that way myself certainly not by 3 rds
  • Options
    Guess judges will generally go with the aggressor. Skeete just boxed better for me though, more precise with his shots and good movement.
  • Options
    Love the line from Saunders

"if you not in the road you don't gets runned over "
  • Options

Pikeys fighting in excel my mate just text

Well I never!
  • Options
    Been really waiting for this one, now we will see what eubank is made of
  • Options
    Very hostile pikeys
  • Options
    The hairs up on my neck for this one, want Billy to beat him, but eubank looks stronger, fitter and ready

Let's get ready to rumble
  • Options
    Eubank Snr can still get my back up after all these years
  • Options
    Real naivety in Eubanks skills,

Here goes Chris senior and the eubank show,

How to sit in a chair, is his instructions not what to do
  • Options
    Keep those knee bent.