Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1 - 5 Middlesborough

Just thought this deserved its own thread. Ha!

Comments

• Options
    :-)
  • Options
    Good thread, Cabbles.

• Options
    Shouldnt revel in someone elses misery, but.... hahahahahaha.

• Options
    Good thread Manish
  • Options
    I've that the chaps down the toolbox are no longer best pleased with their manager and would like to see Oli move on. Shame, as I thought he was doing jolly well.
  • Options
    Yes, but the 5 unfortunately shows our shortcomings as much as theirs. That's why we we will be closer to Millwall, than to Boro at the end of the season.
  • Options

Yes, but the 5 unfortunately shows our shortcomings as much as theirs. That's why we we will be closer to Millwall, than to Boro at the end of the season.

There's always one !.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Millwall, this is is you...

Childometer reading 98.9
  • Options

But then Ipswich beat Leeds 4-1, which shows how good they are, after we were unfortunate to narrowly lose to them last week
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2014

Millwall get smashed by 'Boro at home whilst we get a decent point away at Nottingham Forest and somehow their result highlights our shortcomings ?
  • Options
    Yeah definitely a team who will finish mid table............
  • Options
    I wonder if we'll ever score 5 against those lovable lads from Bermondsey. Not in my lifetime I fear.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Err and the point is in two home games we got no goals and one point ! I didn't think that or a point today is top half form. Obviously for you it is !
  • Options
    I for one am really gutted about this result... I was hoping Boro were going to get 10.
  • Options
    Cheers boro but you could have lent us a goal. Greedy northern feckers.
  • Options
    You have to feel sorry for them.

Sorry, did I say 'feel sorry for', I meant 'laugh at'.
  • Options

I wonder if we'll ever score 5 against those lovable lads from Bermondsey. Not in my lifetime I fear.

Well, 3 years ago we did manage to score 4 against them.

We still didn't win, though.

• Options
    Solidgone said:

I've that the chaps down the toolbox are no longer best pleased with their manager and would like to see Oli move on. Shame, as I thought he was doing jolly well.

Probably because Olly keeps changing the squad and this seems to have unsettled things.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For the last three seasons they have been done for 5 at home.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Millwall get smashed by 'Boro at home whilst we get a decent point away at Nottingham Forest and somehow their result highlights our shortcomings ?
    How many did we manage to slot past the scum?
  • Options
    I'm surprised none of our pet spanners have been in yet to share some wit and wisdom.
  • Options
    We have to visit them yet chaps. Easy does it.
  • Options
    Agent Holloway doing a splendid job.
  • Options

We have to visit them yet chaps. Easy does it.

We will get fuck all out of them anyway SHG. A little gloat over the Spanners misfortunes does no harm.
  • Options

se9addick said:

How many did we manage to slot past the scum?
    How many did they "slot past" us ?
  • Options
    chappers said:

Many fans left then and also after about an hour

Ratchets leaving a sinking ship.
  • Options
    chappers said:

Before anyone shoots me down! ha ha! I went to this game today as i couldn't originally get to Forest. I went with my neighbour who had a spare. It was 5-1 but Boro should have been 3 up before they scored which the first one looked like it was over the line. First goal was a great finish but the next three were gifted to Boro. The toolbox wasn't happy at H/T with shouts of "s**t, s**t" etc. Many fans left then and also after about an hour

Good to hear.