Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall 1 - 5 Middlesborough

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Holloway has bitten off more than he can chew at Millwall.

Give him till the end of this month to see what he can do.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Where are our resident Millwall fans tonight? They are constantly popping up on other threads, this one is especially for them

Hello.

Looking very dodgy for us, can't stop conceding goals. Makes it even funnier than you couldn't score against us.

If this carries on though you may well witness the win of all wins at The Den next year.
    SLL, Whats the concensus over Holloway? Jury out ? How long has he got before you all turn on him, or has that happened already ?
  • Options

cabbles said:

Where are our resident Millwall fans tonight? They are constantly popping up on other threads, this one is especially for them

Hello.

Looking very dodgy for us, can't stop conceding goals. Makes it even funnier than you couldn't score against us.

If this carries on though you may well witness the win of all wins at The Den next year.
    SLL, Whats the concensus over Holloway? Jury out ? How long has he got before you all turn on him, or has that happened already ?
    I thought a few of the players they had looked good going forward, Scott Malone for one. But yes it sounds like you are poor at the back, especially given you've been down a few times in games before, Wolves, Bournemouth. You can't always come back from such deficits.

That does frustrate me, given we couldn't score.

I don't think they'll go down, but Holloway could be on his way out. Seems like the fans down there get really vocal if they are not happy, and I think Ollie is probably losing them. Lomas wasn't given much time, and a couple more heavy defeats will see Ollie out I think.
  • Options
    saw Boro at Rotherham a few weeks back .. a class side/strong squad/manager who could be a 'star' before too long .. The best outfit I have seen this season with four top class strikers available and a rock solid, ruthless defence .. Clayton in midfield has become a class organiser and 'go to' man
  • Options
    1 - 5 calamity at the spanners. ... Love it, I just love it!
  • Options
    agim said:

Agent Holloway doing a splendid job.

Agent Holloway did us no favours at Palace though did he.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

agim said:

Agent Holloway doing a splendid job.

Agent Holloway did us no favours at Palace though did he.
    Which is why he has seen the error of his ways and is currently doing our cuddly neighbours up like kippers... I salute you Ollie!
  • Options

cabbles said:

Hello.

The jury is still out.

The season started off positively, we looked more settled and seemed to have more of a direction about the way we wanted to play. There is some quality there with Williams, Malone, McDonald etc. However, he loves to chop & change, keeps tinkering with different formations, different personnel, at times they look lost.

The defence is worsening and that puts more pressure on a pretty lightweight strikeforce.

I think most see Holloway as being the right man, but only if he settles on a consistent team and builds from there.

Apparently there are 20-24 players out of contract in the summer, not a great position to be in...albeit we can clear a lot of dead wood in the summer.
  • Options
    Who would have thought it, a Holloway that let's in goals! That's never happened before!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who would have thought it, a Holloway that a gaol! !

• Options
    A spanner has just returned to work, after being off with a pulled muscle in his back. I asked him what was worse, your back or your back four?
  • Options

Holloway has bitten off more than he can chew at Millwall.

Give him till the end of this month to see what he can do.

Ah, but has he pulled the lion's tail?
  • Options
    I wish this thread could be held up as an announcement for the rest of the season, it cheers me up no end seeing that headline.