Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welsh National 2014

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Blimey, Woodford County now 10/1 co-fav with Boyle and WH. Best-price elsewhere 12/1
    Hope he doesn't go off fav (jt or co) - only 1 winning fav in last 17 WNs (Silver Birch 2004), though 3 have been placed <4L

Don't blink - now 10/1 co-fav also with Totesport, BetFred, BetVic and Paddy. Holy cow.

No sign of those forecast showers but still testing.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I've backed One In A Milan at 18s and already did Woodford County at 33s earlier in the week.
    Therefore Benvolio will probably win.
  • Options

Blimey, Woodford County now 10/1 co-fav with Boyle and WH. Best-price elsewhere 12/1
    Hope he doesn't go off fav (jt or co) - only 1 winning fav in last 17 WNs (Silver Birch 2004), though 3 have been placed <4L

Don't blink - now 10/1 co-fav also with Totesport, BetFred, BetVic and Paddy. Holy cow.

No sign of those forecast showers but still testing.</p>

r

backed Woodford C at 20/1 yesterday on PP (double with Silviano Conti), he's now 10/1as you write PNuts .. could be the pricewise horse in the Racing Post as they are all over it
  • Options
    LOL - WHill make Woodford County 8/1 sole fav. Strewth.
  • Options
    Good luck PM. I've decided to follow you in ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Cheers AA.
    Last time one of my stat-picks was a steamer (I think) was Don't Push It in the 2010 GN.
    Fingers crossed.

EDIT - Now Ladrokes & Boylesports also make him 8/1 clear fav
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Notoriously hot or cold Nigel T-D has a Chepstow double..........Hmm, positive for Benbens in the big one.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Notoriously hot or cold Nigel T-D has a Chepstow double..........Hmm, positive for Benbens in the big one.

that's good news !!! .. trebles anywhere are rare (I have a little bit on Benbens each way anyway ((:>) .. Bristol de Mai looks VERY good, French juveniles often look more mature than UK breds
  • Options
    edited December 2014

that's good news !!! .. trebles anywhere are rare (I have a little bit on Benbens each way anyway ((:>)
    Blimey Lincs, I missed his other winner at Wetherby! Got me worried......but good luck!
  • Options
    Peanuts, sure you've a sizeable position so good luck mate, hope the cruise brochure comes out later
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

that's good news !!! .. trebles anywhere are rare (I have a little bit on Benbens each way anyway ((:>)
    Blimey Lincs, I missed his other winner at Wetherby! Got me worried......but good luck!
    could be a day for the 'Milans' .. I have Tales of .. in the race on now lol
  • Options
    Iv gone each way on summery justice at 33/1 and one in Milan at 14/1
  • Options
    ((:<)
  • Options
    Good luck all. Hopefully all 38 back safe and sound.
  • Options
    Looks like the Dude or Amigo will go off fav.
  • Options
    it is sooooooo open .. jockeys report that the ground is not so deep as was expected .. I don't really have a clue, just lots of hope and wishful guessing ((:>)
  • Options
    Deep mud, Ms Williams............emp choice.
  • Options
    Fire that starter
  • Options
    Liam Tredwell is a lucky f***er .. surely it's his job to be ready for the start ???
  • Options

Deep mud, Ms Williams............emp choice.

Good luck Abs, hope you're half right ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Result!!!!
  • Options
    Milans gone
  • Options
    Treadwell earning his fee....keep pushing Liam.
  • Options
    Well done Abs. Brilliant.
  • Options
    great ride from Coleman .. terrific finish
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Many apologies my selections were bloody awful, ladies and gents.
    No excuses, though the way he jumped I reckon they put One In A Milan's visor on back-to-front
  • Options
    Unlucky PM. Roll on the GN!
  • Options
    Ouch. I'd better get that Turkey out from the bin :-)

Hard lines PM, as always, love the analysis
  • Options
    Don't worry PM, I cursed it
    Had Shotgun Paddy and One in a Milan, also had Cardiff first half, Charlton to win the game @ 35s, thanks Igor.
  • Options
    Bad luck Peanuts, you're still way in credit in my book.

I don't know a lot about racing but do you think the false start made any difference to the outcome.?