Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Merry Christmas to all Lifers+++

Comments

• Options
    Have a good Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.
    Eat drink and be merry :-)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all lifers. Get well soon RM & March 51.
  • Options
    Get well soon RM and March51 looking forward to a new start in the new year on a personal level as a lot of you know I've had a difficult year but slowly getting back to normal. Hope everyone has a great
    Christmas and happy New year. :)
  • Options
    Great post AKFA. Very well said. Merry xmas to all lifers and special thoughts for those currently suffering ill health.
  • Options
    All the best AFKA and Lookie and to all on CL
  • Options
    I completely agree with AFKA's sentiments in the original post and would like to extend Season's Greetings to all on this forum - including moderators, posters and readers.
    I hope you all have a great Christmas and wish a healthy and prosperous 2015 for you and your families.
  • Options
    I'll be back to the UK for the festivities so I'll be taking in the joys of home to Cardiff, away to Ipswich and home to Blackburn. Oh what fun. :-)

A Merry Christmas all.
  • Options
    Well said AFKA, Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to one and all!
    Especially RM and March 51, haven't had the pleasure of meeting either of you guys but get well soon fellas!!
  • Options
    Merry Xmas AFKA to you and your family. All the best to one and all. Easy on the mince pies everybody.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy Christmas all. Specifically to Admin who keep this site open and those who make me laugh and think (although some of you are truly disgusting!)

Merry New Year

Kim
  • Options

Is this from the George Tucudean 2015 calendar?
  • Options
    Lovely post mate

Definitely more nutters on here than normal these days which ruins my enjoyment to an extent but 95% including the ones I know are sound

Merry Christmas all and especially red midland and March 51
  • Options
    65+ years an ADDICK, but my 1st year as a Lifer and am still enjoying the ups and downs of both! A very Happy and healthy Christmas to one and all.OH and by the way PLEASE Santa 3 points v Cardiff on Friday ... Thanks
  • Options
    Have a great Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    A merry Christmas to all at Charltonlife, I've had some great highs being associated with this site in particular being introduced to the Upbeats I doubt will be surpassed. The latest of my downs being Mr and Mrs Redmidland going through a very hard time. So to you all have a great time with your families this Christmas.
    Ray
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to @AFKABartram, @LookOut and everyone on here. Special thanks to @GlassHalfFull and @Fanny Fanackapan for making 2014 another memorable year for me as a Charlton fan. This forum is full of nice people and I'm always grateful to you all for constantly sending me big support both on and off the site. :-)

And I hope RedMidland and March51 get well soon.
  • Options
    Have a a cracker (so to speak). Best wishes to one and all for Christmas and the new year and thanks again to all who make this site possible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone. Thanks to all the administrators and moderators for a very good forum. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to @Redmidland‌ and @March51‌

• Options
    Good thread, wishing all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all from the grumpiest bastard on Gods Earth at this time of year!
  • Options
    A very Merry Christmas to all lifers
  • Options
    Happy Christmas ,health ,happiness and wealth (strictly in that order) to you all. CL just serves to confirm that i support the right team .Happy 2015 regardless of whether you ve "moved on" or fail the "height test"

lots of love Lolwray
  • Options
    Nollaig Shona to all in my Charlton tribe from your closest neighbours in Dublin.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and thanks to all of you whoever you are! Here's to a great 2015... you never know!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone and respect to the administrators, a thankless task, so thanks.