Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Merry Christmas to all Lifers+++

Comments

• Options
    Sorry for your loss Len, even when it's expected it's tough.

Not had a great couple of days myself. Been experiencing little flutters in my chest and was referred to a cardiologist yesterday. Christmas eve is usually my best day of the year, took my daughter to see the snowman but spent the whole day sick with worry. Even the doctor said it might be nothing but I'm a born worrier! My wife's managed to half snap me out of it so am looking forward to tomorrow. Happy Christmas all.
  • Options
    Reading these comments I realize what a great bunch Charlton lifers are. This site is an antidote to the all-pervasive commercialization of xmas (an no i'm not the religious

type). My first year on this site, boy its been interesting.

Merry xmas & a happy & healthy New Year. COYR
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone from Sydney. Santa has been and the kids have opened their presents. spiderman and princess Sophia seem to be the most popular gifts this year. Hope all goes well for everyone today.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all, hope all the kids get Charlton gear! Went to see Get Santa with the kids today, got me right in the spirit.

Thanks to everyone involved in running Charlton Life and best wishes to those recovering in hospital, will be joining you in January sadly :(
  • Options
    Merry Xmas everyone. Get well soon RedMid and March51. COYR!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and good health to all.
  • Options
    Sorry i'm a bit argumentative at times.

Merry Christmas to all!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you one and all.
  • Options

Not had a great couple of days myself. Been experiencing little flutters in my chest and was referred to a cardiologist yesterday. Christmas eve is usually my best day of the year, took my daughter to see the snowman but spent the whole day sick with worry. Even the doctor said it might be nothing but I'm a born worrier! My wife's managed to half snap me out of it so am looking forward to tomorrow. Happy Christmas all.

@DaveMehmet‌ this happened to me about 6 years ago. After being in cardiac ward 2 days Mr Shakespeare threw a couple of beta blockers at me and sorted me straight out. My bpm was 150 when I arrived then went to 180. So please try not to worry. It was just a little mis rhythm that got fixed straightaway. Our friend Red mid has a bit more of a serious issue obviously. Get well Malc. X

Happy Christmas all.
  • Options
    Mary kismoose CL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas Guys.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all!
  • Options
    Back from Mass.

Merry Christmas to you all and God bless Charlton Athletic!
  • Options
    Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New year.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas from Courchevel to all of the Charlton family. I hope it's a good'un to one and all and especially RM and March.
  • Options

04.30 RM ??? Is this a very early start or a very late night, you young rogue!! Warmest greetings and wishing you all the very best.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas, one and all.
    For those who are ill, get well soon.
    For those who are well this morning, enjoy today and get well tomorrow.
    Dog walking, before present opening. A dog is for life, not just Christmas.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

@DaveMehmet‌ this happened to me about 6 years ago. After being in cardiac ward 2 days Mr Shakespeare threw a couple of beta blockers at me and sorted me straight out. My bpm was 150 when I arrived then went to 180. So please try not to worry. It was just a little mis rhythm that got fixed straightaway. Our friend Red mid has a bit more of a serious issue obviously. Get well Malc. X

Happy Christmas all.
    Cheers B
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hey DM mate easier said than done in know but try not to worry

Just enjoy the day with the family

Red great to see you post mate
  • Options
    Happy day toy town to you all.

Get well and stay free to each and every one of you
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to one and all. Unlike the rest of you I wasn't premature....which is most unlike me.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all and a relaxing day for many. To those working, 'Thank You' and to those feeling under the weather like Red and March51, a speedy recovery. This truly is an amazing site!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas guys and a special thought going out this morning to our fellow Lifers who are spending it away from their home and family and also to those who have lost a loved one this year.
  • Options

Cheers mate, you have a good one too.
  • Options

Cheers mate, you have a good one too.
  • Options
    DM, you sure you've not got a peanut lodged in the there !

Enjoy the day mate, you'll be fine
  • Options
    Happy Christmas everyone. Hope all those suffering ill-health, bereavement and various other trials and tribulations have a better 2015. We had minor drama here yesterday, as my sister's cooker died while cooking the turkey, and took half the electrics out with it while the rest of the family were out at church. But in the grand scheme of things having to be a bit adaptable over the trimmings for Christmas dinner is not that much of a hassle.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone.