Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Merry Christmas to all Lifers+++

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas to one and all and a healthy and prosperous New Year !!
  • Options
    Having not been in the best of health for the last ten years, all all I hope is that all lifers stay healthy and Red and March recover quickly.
  • Options
    Merry christmas to everyone on here, good health and a prosperous new year.
  • Options
    Have a good one everyone
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hope the guys in hospital make a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you and your families.

On a lighter note, bought a new suit today (interviews hopefully) and I'm a fat bassa before I've touched the Christmas pud.

I hear Curb It is helping Santa empty his sacks. :-) and SadieJane likes stuffing.

I'll get me coat.
  • Options
    Sorry for your news Len.
  • Options
    Thanks Seth I know you had the same recently.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your sad news, Len but , as they say, as one door closes, another opens.

Looking forward to the arrival of another member of the family is an exciting time - I wish Mum, Dad & baby well.

It will certainly make Christmas a very special time for all concerned.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to hear that Len, all the best
  • Options
    Condolences, Len. Horrible when this sad event occurs so close to Christmas time.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Have had a pretty tough year, but still think I have a lot to be thankful for. Best wishes to all Lifers, hope things get better for those having a tough time. Keep the faith.

R

PS thanks for CL people
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone, stay safe out there. 2014 had it's ups and downs, but hey that's life, and life always gets better. Bring on 2015. COYA!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Dysfunctinal, me too @Curb_It‌ , Mum lives in France dont see her at Xmas nor her husband, havent seen bro in 5 years, good job I have in laws :) .. hated xmas until i got married. My lovely wife and great kids make it all worth it.
  • Options
    Good luck , Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all
    family agg has moved from my side to the inlaws and is a real strain but at least we've all got Charlton Life to blow off some steam
  • Options
    Looking forward to Christmas with my lovely outlaws, and then The Valley on Boxing Day. Sorry to hear about your loss though Len, very sad.

Yuletide greetings to all the nice people on CL, and thanks to AFKA, Lookie and the rest of the team.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Happy Christmas to all Lifers, wherever you may be.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas fellow Lifers.

Red Midland and March, I shall raise a glass of Sherry to your future good health. Get well soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

A Happy and Peaceful Christmas to you all and I hope the sick recover soon.

We have our ups and downs on here sometimes but this is a special place to be part of.

I lost my mother on Thursday (not entirely unexpected) and my second grandchild is expected imminently so the only predictable thing about this Christmas for me is that I have and will see the highs and lows of human life.

I've spent today veering between trying to sort things out and trying to cheer myself up by messing around on here e g Trust thread.

Sorry for your loss Len.
  • Options

there's always a flash b'stard%~}}>

yep happy christmas to one and all enjoy jingling your balls
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.
    Great site,great supporters, great club and I'm not even a Charlton fan! All the best for full recovery for those who aren't well.
    Right off to the pub then!!!
  • Options
    Yep here's hoping for a quick and speedy recovery for all those not well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you beautiful people on here.
  • Options
    Sorry about your mum Len. No easy time for it.

Merry Christmas and thanks to all who facilitate a forum that has wheedled its way into a lot of lives in a positive way. I have met a lot of good people as a result, arranged travel and tickets that might have escaped me and been to games I would have missed but for CL. Yet to meet Fanny to the best of my knowledge but there's always next year.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all on here, I get a lot out of this site and thanks to the people who put the energy in to keep it going (both admins and contributors).

Get well soon to the Lifers in hospital. Condolences Len on your mum.

Hope everyone has a healthy and happy new year and the Mighty Reds pick up three points on Friday (away at in laws so a much longer journey for us than normal, but the first game my daughter will get to since August).
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to Addicks near and far, and there aren't too many near me!
  • Options

Sorry about your mum Len. No easy time for it.

Merry Christmas and thanks to all who facilitate a forum that has wheedled its way into a lot of lives in a positive way. I have met a lot of good people as a result, arranged travel and tickets that might have escaped me and been to games I would have missed but for CL. Yet to meet Fanny to the best of my knowledge but there's always next year.

My New Year's resolution is to meet Bryan_Kynsie.

:-)

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss @LenGlover‌ may your mum rest in peace