Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Selfie Stick

Comments

• Options

Can sort of understand them for young girls who want to mess about with them at home and take photos of family, but any adult (especially male) seen out with one at football or in a pub or club etc deserves to be disowned by any friend they've ever had.

I'll be your pal Chris :-0
  • Options
    edited December 2014

...but any adult (especially male) seen out with one at football or in a pub or club etc deserves to be disowned by any friend they've ever had.

Why stop there? I'd make it a criminal offence to own one....and punishable not with a piddly fine but a stretch of bird. That would sort it out. You've gotta fight fire with fire against these people.

• Options
    Some seriously miserable people!
  • Options
    This world is a messed up place.
  • Options
    I Want One.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair enough, I would beat someone to death their selfie stick
  • Options
    A selfie stick is just a tripod that you hold - it can also be used as a dildo
  • Options

A selfie stick is just a tripod that you hold - it can also be used as a dildo

Post of the year!...so far anyway :P

• Options
    Carter said:

This is the beginning of the end of civilisation

Nope - that was skinny jeans

• Options
    Did anyone see the numpty in the crowd after Harry Kanes goal for Spurs just now holding a selfie stick ? What's he doing bringing one of those to the football and more importantly how did he get it in when the stewards take our pencil cases off of us !
  • Options
    Can I be the first this year to say cock Womble
  • Options
    Saw someone using one yesterday and I laughed a lot - they got quite upset
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Did anyone see the numpty in the crowd after Harry Kanes goal for Spurs just now holding a selfie stick ? What's he doing bringing one of those to the football and more importantly how did he get it in when the stewards take our pencil cases off of us !

I saw him!!!!Asian guy I think hahahaaha
  • Options
    Almost as bad as those twats that take photos with iPads.
  • Options
    Greenwich Park was swarming with them today. Mostly tourists but also a fair few locals using them too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My missus wanted one for Xmas so santa delivered one, been out on nye and today walking the dog up epping forset and now have some of the best family pics we have ever taken, kids loved it she loved it whats not to like, I didnt have to worry that the dude you give the phone too aint gonna run off with the phone and you aiont got to beat him senseless or that they will deliberately screw the pic

Cant help but think some of you have lost your spark
  • Options

My missus wanted one for Xmas so santa delivered one, been out on nye and today walking the dog up epping forset and now have some of the best family pics we have ever taken, kids loved it she loved it whats not to like, I didnt have to worry that the dude you give the phone too aint gonna run off with the phone and you aiont got to beat him senseless or that they will deliberately screw the pic

You are dead to me.
  • Options
    Lol you lot do it in secret I admit my guilty pleasures
  • Options
    Blooming need one LOLOL
  • Options

Blooming need one LOLOL

Laughing out loud out loud?
  • Options

I genuinely never worry about those things !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I genuinely never worry about those things !
    Yeah but he's stuck in north London!
  • Options
    Don't they all have picture of your arm raised up ?
  • Options
    I don't care what you all say, I still want one. ;-)