Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Selfie Stick

13»

Comments

• Options
    There was a guy in the crowd at spurs last night who had one. Why??
  • Options
    If a selfie stick makes some of you as angry as you appear to be, then there is something missing in your life.
  • Options
    Nail on head stu, how many people in nth London can you give a 500 phone to and not honestly think will not run off with it
  • Options

Surely asking "excuse me, can you take a quick photo", is a hell of a lot easier than carrying your phone round on a fucking great pole all night?

until the person you ask legs it with your phone (which happened to a mate in Barcelona)
  • Options
    How the hell he was allowed in the ground with that. It's not even one of the cheap ones, you could do some proper damage with that.
  • Options
    the bloke behind him is my pal, big nose aylott , holding the ticket, just text him saying hang head in shame big nose your going to be trending world wide

#bignosespud
  • Options
    Tottenham fans are an odd bunch
  • Options

How the hell he was allowed in the ground with that. It's not even one of the cheap ones, you could do some proper damage with that.

Put a flag on it?
  • Options

Told everyone hes blind and stuck the camera on the end when he got to his seat?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

If a selfie stick makes some of you as angry as you appear to be, then there is something missing in your life.

I just think people are fed up with "must have" accessories that are anything but, it offends the sensible. Not worth getting too het up over though I guess MB... :smile:
  • Options

I just think people are fed up with "must have" accessories that are anything but, it offends the sensible. Not worth getting too het up over though I guess MB... :smile:
    So don't buy one, only you can decide if it's 'must have' or not.
  • Options

So don't buy one, only you can decide if it's 'must have' or not.
    I have decided Stu.
  • Options

the bloke behind him is my pal, big nose aylott , holding the ticket, just text him saying hang head in shame big nose your going to be trending world wide

#bignosespud

Can you ask him why he is holding his ticket during the game?
  • Options
    To take the attention away from his nose
  • Options
    I did said he didn't know, reckons it might be his phone told him.the only thing that big is his bugle
  • Options
    Are 'selfie' sticks permitted at the valley?
  • Options
    On Saturday against Brighton, Shall all those with a selfie stick stand up at 3:33 and take a picture and post it on here?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Says the bloke who, rather than watch the football, has taken a photo of a selfie stick in the crowd, then zoomed in, cropped it and posted it on the web.....whose a total wanker now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was on TV.
  • Options
    Proves how far behind we are with using technogy. I was sent some images earlier, a 1995 book from Japan advertising the selfie stick.
  • Options
    On Talksport this afternoon, Spurs have banned them
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    buckshee said:

Never knew Rodney Trotter had a son... His nan would be turning in her grave seeing she was a Charlton supporter
  • Options
    Banned from Wimbledon now too.

Hopefully everyone else will follow suit.