Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich 6 - 1 Millwall / Millwall 1-4 Norwich

Just thought this deserved its own thread. Ha!

Oh yeah I could've just changed the title of the Millwall vs Middlesborough thread I started a few weeks back.....

Merry Xmas ya mugs!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Bless. Safe journey back, lads!

...and now a late Brighton equaliser to close the gap.
  • edited December 2014
    Oh. what a shame . Couldnt have happened to a nicer bunch of neanderthals.
  • Millwall lose to Bournemouth on Sunday and Wigan beat the Wendies on Tuesday and Millwall start 2015 in the relegation zone
  • The joy of six.
  • we can but dream ,need them to hold on to holloway
  • I'm gutted they scored one.
  • 'Kin brilliant. Everyone except us can score against 'em......
  • Oh, and by the way, Palace are in the bottom 3 too !
    Almost a perfect day.
  • I am sure both Wigan and Brighton will improve. We might even get the glorious double as Palarse on dodgy ground as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh not another thread about Millwall getting stuffed again....

Bring it on, keep em coming.
  • I wonder if our pet spanners will be dropping in for some boxing day bubble.
  • Sounds like Holloway has not only lost the dressing room but also lost his defence.

He must be very close to getting the tin tack?
  • Sounds like Holloway has not only lost the dressing room but also lost his defence.

He must be very close to getting the tin tack?

This, Cant be far away - especially conceding 5/6 goals regularly.
  • Damn... Really disappointed with that result... Why did Ruddy have to concede!!
  • edited December 2014
  • edited December 2014
    The chant at the end of our game against them was... "You'll never beat the Millwall"... Nope your right, we'll just get other teams to do it for us and in style
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2014
    Yes it was a real shame they scored one. Still their fans would probably not have seen it as they would have left the ground and be on their way to terrorise some locals. Where is that drama queen Millwallfan when you need a good laugh? Just hope Ollie can hold on to his job long enough to take them all the way back to the delights of the Orient...
  • If only Palarse had slipped into the bottom three as well it would be like Christmas.
    Oh, hang on....
  • edited December 2014
    Just caught this, Fucking love it!

Gotta hold onto Holloway though as the slimy little fucks will dodge L1...
  • " Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way

Oh what fun it is to see Millwall lose away "

Repeat ad infinitum ......
  • Had a free-be for the game at Carrow road. Disappointing result as Norwich should have scored ten. My Norwich City supporting nephew counted at least eleven good chances. Millwall were abysmal as you would expect from a side conceding six. I saw the Millwall game at the Valley and I have to report that I was watching a very different Millwall side that took a point off us.
    Lee Martin looked their best player.
    Dreadful mistake by the Millwall keeper for the Norwich second goal.
    Credit to Norwich though, they took their chances very well and look as if they maybe hitting some form.
    The Milwall lot started to desert the ground as the fourth goal went in.
  • Had a free-be for the game at Carrow road. Disappointing result as Norwich should have scored ten. My Norwich City supporting nephew counted at least eleven good chances. Millwall were abysmal as you would expect from a side conceding six. I saw the Millwall game at the Valley and I have to report that I was watching a very different Millwall side that took a point off us.
    Lee Martin looked their best player.
    Dreadful mistake by the Millwall keeper for the Norwich second goal.
    Credit to Norwich though, they took their chances very well and look as if they maybe hitting some form.
    The Milwall lot started to desert the ground as the fourth goal went in.

That's no real surprise, we all know they raise their game for their two cup finals against us!
  • 24 hours later, it still feels like a great result.
  • Yeah definitely a team who will finish mid table................