Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich 6 - 1 Millwall / Millwall 1-4 Norwich

Comments

• Options
    And another ex scores 2-0
  • Options
    Yann <3
  • Options
    Will Simon Francis be next to score?
  • Options
    Poor old Spanners!!
  • Options
    Prolly need scum to get a goal back and have a spirited second half performance
    #olliemuststay
  • Options
    Down to 10 men
  • Options
    #prayformillwall
  • Options

Down to 10 men

Shaun Williams (Millwall) is shown the red card for fighting.

hahahaha
  • Options

Down to 10 men

hahahaha
    What a poor role model. I hope no youngsters watching grow up to be violent morons as a result of this incident.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

#don'tprayformillwall

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    #goingdownwiththeblackpool
  • Options
    Spanners Cherries
    3 Shots 20
    0 On target 6

hahaha 0 shots on target. Mugs
  • Options
    2-0's a respectable scoreline.
  • Options

Yep no more humiliations , just tight unlucky defeats
  • Options

Especially when you're s***!

• Options
    Mate went today, message from him during half time "we are pathetic, booed off at half time". Not sure if he stayed til full time
  • Options

Down to 10 men

hahahaha
    They're all double hard bastards though!!!!! They're so hard they beat up one another at FA Cup Semi Finals
  • Options
    ffs they've restricted access to their board on Vital Football.
  • Options
    If wigan and or Brighton win their game in hand they overtake Millwall. Also handy as they are playing our mid-table rivals.
  • Options

Stig said:

In a funny way, do we want Millwall to be hammered today? And bear with me here :-)

If they get stuffed again, they will surely have to sack Ollie, and might bring in someone decent enough to keep them up. If Ollie can grind out the occasional good result, it might be enough to keep him in his job, only for them to get relegated in May anyway...

I see what you're saying, but I don't want them relegated in May, I want them relegated in April. The 3rd of April, to be precise. By May I want them to be setting the records books alight with the most stunning row of consecutive defeats the football world has ever seen. Do I want them to be hammered today? Bloody right I do.
    It's far more heartbreaking to be relegated on the last day by a Jon Fortune style goal :-)
    There's a lot to be said for that, but we aren't playing them last, Wolves are. So, unless some irregular waterlogging of their pitch forces a very late re-scheduling, I guess I'll have to settle for a last minute Carl Ikeme goal to send them down; perhaps from an overhit drop kick with Danny Shittu accidentally clattering into their other centre back whilst Forde trips over his own shoe laces.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Stig said:

In a funny way, do we want Millwall to be hammered today? And bear with me here :-)

If they get stuffed again, they will surely have to sack Ollie, and might bring in someone decent enough to keep them up. If Ollie can grind out the occasional good result, it might be enough to keep him in his job, only for them to get relegated in May anyway...

I see what you're saying, but I don't want them relegated in May, I want them relegated in April. The 3rd of April, to be precise. By May I want them to be setting the records books alight with the most stunning row of consecutive defeats the football world has ever seen. Do I want them to be hammered today? Bloody right I do.
    It's far more heartbreaking to be relegated on the last day by a Jon Fortune style goal :-)
    I guess I'll have to settle for a last minute Carl Ikeme goal to send them down; perhaps from an overhit drop kick with Danny Shittu accidentally clattering into their other centre back whilst Forde trips over his own shoe laces.
    'That's what we do.'
  • Options

Yep no more humiliations , just tight unlucky defeats
    Best results .......that way Ollie clings to his job and the sands of time run out for them.

• Options

Down to 10 men

hahahaha
    Media making things up again. Not fair.
  • Options

Could be wrong but wasn't that forum restricted after racist remarks were reported?
  • Options

Could be wrong but wasn't that forum restricted after racist remarks were reported?
    Yup
  • Options

Not sure but its been restricted since the week before we played them
  • Options
    Into the bottom 3 as it stands with Brighton winning.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Anyone see the FLS last night? Clip of Eddie Howe getting off the coach at Millwall and as he passes the one Millwall fan standing behind the barrier the fella says "goin' daan mate".......quality.
  • Options
    Brighton 2 up now so will def be in drop zone.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    and a win for Wigan tomorrow evening will see them (Millwall) holding hands with Blackpool :smile: