Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich 6 - 1 Millwall / Millwall 1-4 Norwich

Comments

• Options
    All this merriment and revelry (me included...) and they'll still turn us over at their tip!
  • Options

All this merriment and revelry (me included...) and they'll still turn us over at their tip!

Might be the only one, but if someone said they will beat you at their ground but go down, I would take that
  • Options
    And you lot are still obsessed!
  • Options
    your point?
  • Options

Not obsessed just enjoying a thumping for your boys as I'm sure you would us. Still don't think you'll go down though. Think Holloway will get the boot and you'll get someone in to galvanise the players etc
  • Options
    Berylson seems level headed and quite loyal to me. I think he might stick with Ollie.
  • Options

Berylson seems level headed and quite loyal to me. I think he might stick with Ollie.

He does seem like a good owner. Well if they stick with him I think they will go down. I can't see how he'll sort that defence out
  • Options

and a happy new year to you too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Depends on their next few games. After Bournemouth today, they have a cup game v Bradford and then go to Blackpool in the league. If he loses those 3, he'll surely have to go.
  • Options
    Reckon another heavy defeat could be on the cards today....fingers crossed eh. I bet Ollie is shitting himself.
  • Options
    Let's hope so
  • Options
    Think we've got them about 7/8 games from the end of the season
    I've already visualised this ridiculous scenario of JJ popping in a 94th minute winner for us and it secures us automatic promotion and their relegation to League One
    Unfortunately I'm on holiday for this fixture but that would make it a real good Friday were it to happen
  • Options
    In a funny way, do we want Millwall to be hammered today? And bear with me here :-)

If they get stuffed again, they will surely have to sack Ollie, and might bring in someone decent enough to keep them up. If Ollie can grind out the occasional good result, it might be enough to keep him in his job, only for them to get relegated in May anyway...
  • Options

In a funny way, do we want Millwall to be hammered today?

• Options

Nothing wrong with a of obsession.
    Looking forward to you next tonking.
  • Options

In a funny way, do we want Millwall to be hammered today? And bear with me here :-)

If they get stuffed again, they will surely have to sack Ollie, and might bring in someone decent enough to keep them up. If Ollie can grind out the occasional good result, it might be enough to keep him in his job, only for them to get relegated in May anyway...

This 100%

Just keep winning the odd game here or there and keep getting tanked every few weeks will do wonders
  • Options

Reckon another heavy defeat could be on the cards today....fingers crossed eh. I bet Ollie is shitting himself.

I understand that he asked for 2 dozen pairs of brown Y fronts from Santa.

• Options
    I'll settle for a defeat today, a cup win to save his job and then defeat at Blackpool
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I see what you're saying, but I don't want them relegated in May, I want them relegated in April. The 3rd of April, to be precise. By May I want them to be setting the records books alight with the most stunning row of consecutive defeats the football world has ever seen. Do I want them to be hammered today? Bloody right I do.
  • Options

Sure, but what the hell you doing on a Charlton message board you numpty.
  • Options
    Just had a bet on Milwall beating Bournemouth 2 - 1. That should do the trick.
  • Options

Just had a bet on Milwall beating Bournemouth 2 - 1. That should do the trick.

I'm on 0-6, 1-6 and 1-5!
  • Options
    Stig said:

I see what you're saying, but I don't want them relegated in May, I want them relegated in April. The 3rd of April, to be precise. By May I want them to be setting the records books alight with the most stunning row of consecutive defeats the football world has ever seen. Do I want them to be hammered today? Bloody right I do.
    It's far more heartbreaking to be relegated on the last day by a Jon Fortune style goal :-)
  • Options
    Still 0-0 comeon Kermit.
  • Options
    any stream, so i can watch their agony?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Still 0-0 comeon Kermit.

yep 0-1
  • Options
    Ha ha. Good lad, Yann.
  • Options
    Arter just scored for the cherries