Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So the other big story over the weekend...

TT
edited October 2006 in Other Football and Sports
after the refs appaling display on Saturday, was Ketman was meeting up with his 'disaster of a first date' to explain her dissapearance...

Come on Sir spill the beans!

Comments

• Options
    lol, its a goodun
  • Options
    My money is on that she was from Sheppey and her webbed feet were hurting.....
  • Options
    OK for the benefit of those I did not see at the Charity game on Sunday the situation as explained to me is thus far.

Apparently this women has her last boyfriend 'Stalking' her, something she neglected to mention to me which is fair enough on a first date. Well apparently he was in the pub we were in when she did her dis-appearing act, she said she panicked. We went out last night & surprise surprise this 'Bloke' was in there again last night keeping tabs on us. He left at about an hour before us. Went back to her's last night I won't share all the details but when I was leaving at 3.30am this morning as I left through the porch a hand written A4 letter was sitting on the door matt. It was from ...Guess who...? Must admit the 40 minute walk home this morning was not the safest I had felt in a while.
  • Options
    Why would you leave at 3.30 rather than staying until this morning?
  • Options
    Errrm Three young Kids who I have not even met yet, don't think it's best way to meet them for first time if you know what I mean!
  • Options
    oh dear - you in trouble boy.

3 kids and a maniac ex boyfriend.

Get out now whilst you can :-)))
  • Options
    LOL

good luck fella, looks like your gonna need it !

Wait to she tells you about her brother who's currently doing a 10-stretch :-)
  • Options
    ABORT< ABORT< ABORT

Christ mate, thats one number to delete out of your phone... Just as the kids are calling you uncle Ketman your windows are getting put through and tires slashed. It's a no no on so many levels.
  • Options
    Nah dont abort. The boyfriend is obviously emotionally unstable but if he was going to commit any violence then he would have been waiting outside the pub or house.

Stay in there even if it is just for the sake of the children who will be desperately seeking a father figure.

PS For the next week or two slip a shiv into your sock - just in case like!

PPS If I ever get laid off from this shit hole, I should become an Agony Uncle.
  • Options
    Run Forest, run
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite] Ketman:[/cite]Errrm Three young Kids who I have not even met yet, don't think it's best way to meet them for first time if you know what I mean!

Fair point. Is the psycho ex the father of the three kids? Assuming of course that they have the same father.

Has anyone mentioned the word "baggage" so far in this discussion?
  • Options
    Yes Yes I know, No the Psycho is not father to any of the Kids.

Vary wary of upsetting children & do not want them to get the wrong impression.
  • Options
    do the three kids have the same dad?
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Hope you don't mind me asking, but you're not planning on seeing this woman again are you?
  • Options
    what's she like at baking ??

reckon she could rustle up some eccles cakes ?

very important that a woman can bake in my opinion...
  • Options
    well she's had her fair share of buns in the oven so i reckon so.
  • Options
    An absolute belter if Ketman's night of passion produces another addition to the brood!!
  • Options
    its fooking out of order to fook off and not give us the answers.
  • Options
    Rereading this thread (and it's more interesting than anything else I've got to do today) the envelope through the door does at least support her story of being stalked by the ex (assuming of course that she didn't put it through her own letterbox or got one of the kids to do it). So that would appear genuine at least. Maybe we're all being a bit too harsh? Having three kids is not like having the plague you know. Maybe she just needs someone to give her a break*

*No, I don't believe me either
  • Options
    Sorry at Lunch. Just realised how little I know about her really.

Name, No of Kids (All by same father), being stalked, Lives local err & Drinks Wine....that's it.

I don't know if she can cook, obviously attracts the wrong sort of bloke as well.

I get the impression people on here are inferring I should Hump it then dump it, pretty callous if you ask me. Will see her again for sure, just gotta make sure emotions are kept in check.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite] 1905:[/cite]An absolute belter if Ketman's night of passion produces another addition to the brood!!

lol. he looks "fairly" intelligent :-))so id say he acted responsibly.
  • Options
    Good on you ketman for sticking with it.

Bit of double standard operating here. If she is the same age as Ketman (mid 30s) then three kids is not surprising but all the inference around "different" dads grates. Ditto baggage. By that age what man or woman isn't going to have baggage or be married.

Have to say I still worry about her drinking but maybe that's just me. Take it slowly and see how it works out before overcomitting yourself. Maybe if she has had some dodgy blokes a fine upstanding person such as yourself is what she needs in her life.
  • Options
    Didn't you say she 'supports' Chelsea? Talk about attracting the wrong sort of bloke! I think she needs some Addickted in her life...

But don't bring her on here, not until these threads sink back down the list anyway!!!!
  • Options
    [cite] Henry Irving:[/cite]Good on you ketman for sticking with it.

Bit of double standard operating here. If she is the same age as Ketman (mid 30s) then three kids is not surprising but all the inference around "different" dads grates. Ditto baggage. By that age what man or woman isn't going to have baggage or be married.

Have to say I still worry about her drinking but maybe that's just me. Take it slowly and see how it works out before overcomitting yourself. Maybe if she has had some dodgy blokes a fine upstanding person such as yourself is what she needs in her life.

oh get off your high horse henry, the whole thread is being treated as a joke surely .

anyway you say the different dad grates but yet you then infer she's an alchy.

i have no baggage whatsover and im ketmans age. perhaps im the odd one out.
  • Options
    i'm worried about the lack of baking...
  • Options
    we're in a new age. I should have bought you your own pinny for your b'day so you could BYO!
  • Options
    I suggest that you invest in a nice tasty set of kitchen knives ...................................
  • Options
    Am I the only one that thinks it a bit iffy that this woman seemed quite happy to take home a near stranger with her 3 kids in the house?
  • Options
    yes,

he's not a near stranger, he's met her a few times.

have a laugh and generalise guys, its been a great thread, but lets not get too judgemental on how people live their lives, particularly as it appears Ketman appears keen, something we weren't really aware of at first.
  • Options
    If it was a bloke with three kids would people ask if they were with different mothers? Most likely how many kids he had would not have even been a question. It's the old stud/slag thing.

And Ketman had already described her drinking so it wasn't speculation merely a comment on a fact.

re:baggage present company excluded of course and of course it's all a bit of fun but I enjoy getting on my high horse sometimes. : )