Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So the other big story over the weekend...

Comments

• Options
    This is why I hate email, u never get an instant response!

Plus they can just choose to ignore it so you're left hanging.....

Least on msn/facebook chat, if they reject you can see they are online and have received the message....
  • Options
    Well.....what can I say....

Tune in Tomorrow for the next exciting episode.....
  • Options
    Oi, you cant leave it like that lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]Least on msn/facebook chat, if they reject you can see they are online and have received the message....

lol...no worse feeling.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well.....what can I say....

Tune in Tomorrow for the next exciting episode.....

shut up man the whole fooking place has been on pause
  • Options
    git.
  • Options
    Sorry nothing to report, she is either so enraged by the cheek I have asking her out that she feels complelled to write nothing rather than hurl insults at me... or she hasn't decided yet, or she is thinking of a way of letting me down gently.
  • Options
    Nice one Ketman!

To be continued...
  • Options
    Wonder how many whispers Ketters has had in the last 10 minutes!
  • Options
    I think she's responded to Ketters already, and it's thumbs up!

Now he's relaxed about it, he can just play games with us and keep us guessing.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nowhere near as many as he's going to get in the next 24 hours if he doesn't tell us something!
  • Options
    Jeez, this means I'm going to have to use this forum for something tangible, like who are the 3 players we will sign. BORING
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: gazzaddick[/cite]Jeez, this means I'm going to have to use this forum for something tangible, like who are the 3 players we will sign. BORING

Exactly! Who gives a toss about the football when we've got Ketters lovelife to follow ....?
  • Options
    Not that I am counting or anything but it has been best part of Three hours since I sent the message & still no response, does not look good does it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Not that I am counting or anything but it has been best part of Three hours since I sent the message & still no response, does not look good does it?

Didn't anyone tell you she's at the dentist ?
  • Options
    She's a bird, she'll have forgotten her email password!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Not that I am counting or anything but it has been best part of Three hours since I sent the message & still no response, does not look good does it?

She might be making a cup of tea waiting for you so she can pounce...
  • Options
    But thinking positively she could be playing it cool and keeping you waiting. You really should paste up here the actual message you sent her so we can rip it apart/offer some future advice
  • Options

gotta be honest mate, no. I told you the email angle was a bad idea ;-)
  • Options
    Never take advice from me

FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And it was your own stupid fault persuing lesbians in the first place
  • Options
    PMSFL

unlucky Ketman you will now be forever embarresed
  • Options
    I'm glad I am still smiling, I am also glad I did it as well.
  • Options
    Hey, Ketters ..... haven't you been downstairs for your cup of tea yet?

She's getting a bit fed up waiting for you there.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I'm glad I am still smiling, I am also glad I did it as well.

Good for you mate. Andy Cole reportedly needed three chances to score, maybe your the email equivalent ? Try those other two women in her office, the law of averages are telling you its a guaranteed winner.

Ps. If the original target doesn't reply by the end of the day, you are fully justified in starting a nasty smear campaign about her around the firm.
  • Options
    Have a look on her Facebook page, she will be discussing it there.
  • Options
    Strange though, she replied to my email within 10 minutes?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

gotta be honest mate, no. I told you the email angle was a bad idea ;-)

Yes but you also said this:

wear a white linen suit, pair of hush puppys and pull up outside work in a ford cortina. stroll over to her and open up a bottle of blue nun, light a rothmans and sit back. She'll want you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Strange though, she replied to my email within 10 minutes?

Suprised it took that long to type "Fuck Off"
  • Options
    thats some fecking good advise kha. i wouldnt usually give away my top tips but ketman is a good guy.