Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

George Tucadean (pg.5-6 - Joined Steaua Bucharest on 1 1/2yr loan)

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    played 52 minutes today was replaced and the player who replaced him scored twice
  • Options

played 52 minutes today was replaced and the player who replaced him scored twice

Can I suggest a hobby.
    Romanian Football?
  • Options

Can I suggest a hobby.
    I thought Paulie was talking about George
  • Options

Cheers for the update Paulie, any idea how he's done over there ? Might Steaua want him on a permanent deal ?
  • Options
    thanks Paulie - appreciated
  • Options
    Meh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Cheers for the update Paulie, any idea how he's done over there ? Might Steaua want him on a permanent deal ?
    from what I can gather he has played a part in every match league and cup, normally he starts but before yesterday he had spent the last couple of games on the bench

he has scored 3 goals in 14 games
  • Options
    Cheers Paulie. Hope he does well at Steaua. We really need to unload George. Still hard to forgive that Millwall miss...
  • Options
    2 in 20 for us, 0 in 11 for Liege and now 3 in 14 for Steau.

5 in 45. He's not exactly prolific is he?
  • Options
    Please don't laugh at this comment, but has anyone thought of what a Tucadean/Watt partnership might look like?

Yes I'm sober
  • Options
    The "Miss" against Millwall was not technically a Miss. He should have shot on his first touch rather than trying to take it around the keeper, after this the defense got back and made a good play. Poor decision, but not a miss. People can't forget Igor vs Cardiff on Boxing Day, now that was a miss
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    LuckyReds said:

On his day (Derby - H) he looked superb,

So on ONE day he was superb.

Rossman92 said:

Please don't laugh at this comment, but has anyone thought of what a Tucadean/Watt partnership might look like?

Yes I'm sober

Knackered?
  • Options

Can I suggest a hobby.
    So fucking rude. If he wants to post it let him. Don't be rude because he's written something that doesn't affect you. Prick
    TBH I have learnt to ignore people like him

unfortunately there are certain posters on here who would slag off any comment I make, I just take it with a pinch of salt now
    If there was an 'emotional tears' button, I would click that.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

LuckyReds said:

On his day (Derby - H) he looked superb,

So on ONE day he was superb.

Rossman92 said:

Yes I'm sober

Knackered?
    Surprisingly no
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No, as in Watt/Tucudean would probably be the most unfit front pairing we could possibly have!
  • Options
    To be fair, from the sounds of the last month or so of the season, Igor could use a 2 month holiday in the Cayman Islands to get rested and get fit. Not sure how else to explain his form plummeting. I'm not saying I'd be keen on seeing a George/Tony partnership, just was wondering if anyone else had wondered if it would be decent

• Options
    Whilst Igor needs some time to fully get over injuries, I think Watt/Tucudean could do with a personal trainer each over the Summer. Towards the end of the season, Watt was fading quickly in games as he was blowing out his arse.
  • Options
    Wait, is George at Steaua next season too ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Yes. As with PP and Reza, although he is officially a Charlton player, in reality he belongs to the network, and I doubt we'll see him at the Valley again.
  • Options
    HandG said:

se9addick said:

Yes. As with PP and Reza, although he is officially a Charlton player, in reality he belongs to the network, and I doubt we'll see him at the Valley again.
    Steaua arent part of the Network though...
  • Options
    Tucudean was half decent against Derby, I'd hardly call him superb!
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Tucudean was half decent against Derby, I'd hardly call him superb!

Spot on Valley.
    Was injured and didn't play the 2nd half.