Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barry Bannan

124»

Comments

• Options
    Wouldn't mind him but no chance. Why would a cash rich Palace loan us one of their players to help a rival move away from relegation, hardly a crowd pleaser. I know if situations were reserved I would not want us loaning a player to Palace.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

I thought he was supposed to be a creative midfielder?

Very similar to the lad we got from
    Spurs neat tidy yes but making a team
    Tick over and dictating our play I wouldn't say he is that sort of player.
  • Options
    off to Celtic
  • Options
    Not now going to Celtic as reported 2 mins ago on SSN...but may still be going out on loan to a club before end of today
  • Options

Wouldn't mind him but no chance. Why would a cash rich Palace loan us one of their players to help a rival move away from relegation, hardly a crowd pleaser. I know if situations were reserved I would not want us loaning a player to Palace.

Well that's the difference between us. They're not half as bothered about us as we are of them. We like to think its a level playing field of mutual hatred but it isn't.

• Options
    looks like he is off to Bolton
  • Options
    Confirmed to Bolton.
  • Options
    Gutted, would have been pleased with that.
  • Options

When was the last time you were genuinely pleased with a charlton signing?

I'm racking my brains.

• Options

I'm racking my brains.

Plenty where pleased with some the signings in the summer, especially Vetokele.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Scoham said:

I'm racking my brains.

Plenty where pleased with some the signings in the summer, especially Vetokele.

Really? I know he turned out sort of ok but I doubt the majority were ecstatic
  • Options
    These are players we could really do with. Barry Bannan fit the bill and he has gone to our one of league rivals. Opportunity missed.
  • Options

These are players we could really do with. Barry Bannan fit the bill and he has gone to our one of league rivals. Opportunity missed.

Do you think Roland or his scouts have actualy heard of this guy or any british based players. The answer I believe is no. He only bothers with youtube clips of no hope lower division european players from poor quality clubs.
  • Options
    If only.