Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Oh come on! Really?
  • Options
    good god....what a way to run a business!!
  • Options
    Wtf?!
    He's available, he's trusted... If true he goes back to Liege and not us because Luzon can't go back and/or Duchatelet cannot admit he made the wrong decision to appoint Peeters.

Normally I wouldn't comment on a rumour but...
  • Options
    Translation please?
  • Options

Is this for real?
  • Options
    ugh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    red_murph said:

Translation please?

Rumour of a press conference at Liege this arvo... Riga approached by other belgian clubs but said "he was looking at a bigger project"... 2+2=?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    This reminds me of a Joni Mitchell song. " The seasons they go round and round and the painted ponies go up and down, we're captive on a carousel of time. We can't return we can only look behind from where we came and go round and round and round in the circle game".
  • Options
    Fuck sake
  • Options
    Loved this in the comments - "apres riga le retour de luzon"
  • Options
    Riga would have been excellent here, sad to see he is there instead!

But Guy is here, lets give him our support.
  • Options
    He'll be back here by April....

:smiley: -)
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Translation please?

Exclusive! Thunder in Standard! Executive of Standard summoned the press at the stroke of 3:15 p.m. Monday. The purpose was not disclosed . But according to our information , the president Duchâtelet announce the return of Jose Riga as head coach !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just when I think it cant get any worse.........,also, what sort of self respect have the likes of Riga and Luzon got? Most blokes wouldn't be prepared to be treated so badly by a boss then fall on their knees to please him once again.

Transfer deadline day, relegation candidates - at least we know where his priorities lie.
  • Options

Whats the big deal?

We have luzon now, Riga was not looked at for Charlton and fair enough

The big deal is that again it proves Roland is cuckoo.
  • Options

red_murph said:

Translation please?

Exclusive! Thunder in Standard! Executive of Standard summoned the press at the stroke of 3:15 p.m. Monday. The purpose was not disclosed . But according to our information , the president Duchâtelet announce the return of Jose Riga as head coach !
    Jesus wept.
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

Whats the big deal?

I personally couldnt give a shit that he is now standard manager, Just another pointless reason for all your anit RD melons to jump on a bandwagon
  • Options
    It makes sense. It will keep RD busy on transfer deadline day. It's not like there's anything else he could be doing.
  • Options
    WIOTOS
  • Options

kentred2 said:

Whats the big deal?

I personally couldnt give a shit that he is now standard manager, Just another pointless reason for all your anit RD melons to jump on a bandwagon
    CharltonByBlood - no one is jumping on any bandwagon. Most of us could see from day one that the 'network' and RD would not be good for this club. That wagon, along with half of the Valley rolled out of town months ago.