Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Riga - New Standard Liege Manager (again)

Comments

• Options
    I've never been more angry about anything in my life. Literally seething here.
  • Options
    Unbelievable
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Edit.it has now
  • Options
    Speechless........
  • Options
    it's like being part of the Addams family.
  • Options
    There are no words.
  • Options
    RD doesn't like paying off contracts does he! He really wants his pound of flesh
  • Options
    i will save my comment for Paulies official thread
  • Options
    Shows how low down the pecking order we are; a coach who had done well here is passed over then installed at Standard after we've had Standard's reject appointed.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Its all a cunning ploy to get us outraged about this and not the fact that we won't be signing anyone today - FACT.

Clever Roland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is a shambles, f off roland!
  • Options
    The man is an utter joke. When Riga fails expect Bob Peeters to get the job.
  • Options
    lol - it is a bit like a cheap wife-swap party!
  • Options
    So when Luzon goes we'll end up with the latest Liege reject I guess. RD will use the fact that he won 9 of his 13 matches to put a positive spin on. This whole thing is just one big farce. You really couldn't make it up.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

it's like being part of the Addams family.

And I thought the fans were attempting to insult the away fans when they sung that song.
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS: Bob Peeters announced as new manager of Ujpest.

:)
  • Options
    Where's that video of Standard coach Luzon mocking Riga - "I don't know who this is" as he looks down his nose and shrugs his shoulders....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why would RD do this now? RSL have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5. Won again last night.
  • Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

lol - it is a bit like a cheap wife-swap party!

We always end up with the ugly one that nobody wants.
    Yeah, but I reckon we've got a right little goer - will be gone in a few months anyway!
  • Options
    You couldn't make it up. Roly really is a clown. When is this nonsense going to end?
  • Options

Why would RD do this now? RSL have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5. Won again last night.

The guys record in total was played 13 won 9, lost 3 drawn 1. Not a bad record in my opinion.
  • Options
    Harriot to Standard as Riga's first signing.
  • Options
    I'm just waiting for Katrien to join his group of merry-go-round managers.
  • Options
    Seriously, this is now so ridiculous you can't help but laugh.

Expect Riga is asking Uncle Roland at the moment if he can "borrow" Gomez and Cousins.
  • Options

Riga will be there to loan us the better players. The coach probably resigned when RD told him this was the plan and Jose will know which ones will do best in the Championship. Great news.

He also knows who our better players are. Not so great news....
  • Options
    Has this actually, really, happened? Thought the initial tweet said a press conference at 3:15? Nothing on their Official Site!