Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans embarrassing themselves again

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Their team is absolute garbage. They're lucky the lower end of the table is so weak this year. 
    That is the story of their entire stay in the PL. You drop that club into the PL in most of the previous 10-20 seasons and they would have gone through the trap door nearly every time. The most impressive achievement of their stay in the PL is that they have been the worst team to avoid relegation. It's mindbending how they have managed to cling on. This year points deductions for other clubs will almost certainly save them. Mental. 
  • Options
    They’ve finished between 10th and 15th in the last ten seasons and got between 41 and 49 points each season 
    the cnuts aren’t ever going down at this rate 
  • Options
    Fucking red and blue c$@ts!
  • Options
    I just wanted to see what had actually happened in real life not what may have happened in another universe 
  • Options
    Ok, now go and check what Palace's scores were in each of those seasons against each of the three relegated clubs. In the meantime I am hoping to let off some steam by slagging those pricks off, hyperbolically or otherwise, without fear of you jumping, yet again, on top of any anti-Palace comments. 

• Options
    I thought I’d missed out on some close miss theyd had with relegation so just a quick fact check to see if I was losing my mind and they hadn’t even sniffed it .
    one day it’ll arrive but unfortunately not this season …

• Options
    In all competitions they have won three games in their last 20 as of today, and yet they're not in the bottom three, or even five. That sums up my perception of them over the last decade; they can go through long stints of being utterly and totally atrocious (remember when they didn't score for the opening 7 games, a British professional record?), picking up no points, before jamming a couple of wins and surviving in mid-table because the gulf between the two divisions is saving them. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    At least our fans do proper edgy football fan stuff, like doing coke in the toilets. 
    Coke in the bogs is so old school. We’re all doing Ket these days at Millwall. 👊🏻
    Does Ket consent to that?
  • Options
    edited January 22
    I just wanted to see what had actually happened in real life not what may have happened in another universe 
    TBH, I'd rather know how they are getting on in another universe. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They'll go soon, only so many seasons you can spend standing still, see Southampton, Stoke 
  • Options
    I would love Brentford to go down with palace
    Why?
  • Options
    I would love Brentford to go down with palace
    Why?
    Ivan Toney. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Loss for words. Shows fans have little to do with how successful a club is.
  • Options

I was chatting to a Palace fan earlier and mentioned ugly scenes at the end with the players and his response was they deserved it and it was just the same when Palace lost to Arsenal earlier in the season!!!! What a bunch of pricks.
  • Options
    What is their problem with Parish exactly?

The guy is a Palace fan who has surely only ever done his best for the club. Took them out of the championship and now in their 11th straight PL season where they've never finished lower than 15th so not really ever been in serious danger of relegation.

Planning massive investment to redevelop the stadium, pretty sure he also spent a lot on redeveloping their academy as well and got them category 1 status too.

Bought well in the transfer market buying players like Guehi, Eze and Olise who would now probably all fetch 50m+ if sold. Guehi, Eze, Johnstone and Mitchell have all played for England as well.

Baffling to me what the guy has done wrong? Do their fans expect them to be challenging for Europe or something?
    Fan expectation.. No longer happy with mid-table premier league status.. And the fact that Brighton have finished above them.

They should be happy where they are at.. As we know, it can soon go bad very quickly.