Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans embarrassing themselves again

Comments

• Options
    Those cheerleading megaphone wielding attention needing Dulltra's are supposed to rock the team to success.
    Not working well so far.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Those cheerleading megaphone wielding attention needing Dulltra's are supposed to rock the team to success.
    Not working well so far.
    We could learn em a thing or to 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    I wouldn't want any club to go bust - let's face it, despite being comedy gold on so many levels, they have fans that are fans for the same reason many of us support Charlton; Family ties, place of birth, new locations etc. etc. 

So lets not wish they go bust.

Lets hope they suffer the same fate as our last few years but with bells on, until such time as their local derby is Croydon Athletic and out of ironic desperation they revert to Claret and Blue and call themselves The Glaziers. Please let it happen...

Same. Only club I would wish that on is MK cons
    i don't see a lot of difference between MK Dons and Asenal and Milwall to be honest - all 3 upped sticks from their origins thinking it would be better elsewhere - only difference is they didn't change their names - all 3 are basically deserters though  
    We moved a couple of miles across the river because we basically out grew the island. We retained most of our support from the island at the time with fans walking the short distance through the tunnels to carry on watching the team. We kept the clubs identity and kept it in the heart of the docklands, albeit on the other side of the river. 

Wimbledon was bought by someone who wanted league football for his town but couldn’t be arsed to buy the local non league club and bring it up through the leagues. He moved them 75 miles away, shred almost all of the clubs identity and in the process lost probably 99.99% of its traditional support. 

But other than that, yeah no difference at all 🙄😁
    You're still Gypos.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Chizz said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I wouldn't want any club to go bust - let's face it, despite being comedy gold on so many levels, they have fans that are fans for the same reason many of us support Charlton; Family ties, place of birth, new locations etc. etc. 

So lets not wish they go bust.

Lets hope they suffer the same fate as our last few years but with bells on, until such time as their local derby is Croydon Athletic and out of ironic desperation they revert to Claret and Blue and call themselves The Glaziers. Please let it happen...

Same. Only club I would wish that on is MK cons
    i don't see a lot of difference between MK Dons and Asenal and Milwall to be honest - all 3 upped sticks from their origins thinking it would be better elsewhere - only difference is they didn't change their names - all 3 are basically deserters though  
    Woolwich Arsenal changed their name.  Millwall Rovers changed to Millwall Athletic and then Millwall.  

So, if you're looking for an example of a club that moved in, thinking it would be better elsewhere, but that kept their name, look no further than Charlton Athletic.  Who did it at least three times. 
    who's side r u on...? the club made some temporary errors but the fans always knew where home was and returned - not like this trio of nomads 
    in fact , you've just proved there is no difference with them 3 - mk dons are the modern version of millwall and arsenal   
    Incomparable imo. MK Dons effectively were a new club who bought another club’s league’s position. It was very clever but wholly wrong.

Spot on. And the only reason they are the only club I would take pleasure from seeing go bust. Don’t get me wrong, i would absolutely love to see palace and west ham go tits up and bomb down the leagues. But I would never take pleasure from seeing any traditional football club go out of business. 
    You're going soft mate.
  • Options
    don't have twitter/X so hoping this works... 

https://x.com/FootballAddick/status/1616401489060319232?s=20
    Fuck me, what a pack of cnuts.

Especially that twat with the megaphone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Looks like Hodgson is gone , Oliver Glasner formally of Frankfurt is in talks. 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:

Looks like Hodgson is gone , Oliver Glasner formally of Frankfurt is in talks. 
    Happy days, Oliver knows the Premiership well :)
  • Options
    Sounds like a good manager unfortunately 
  • Options
    Cawley hinting at 1/10 on Glasner being a good bet…
  • Options
    Hodgson caught the same bug as CBT, hope he recovers soon 🙏🏻 

Tight calf?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Hodgson caught the same bug as CBT, hope he recovers soon 🙏🏻 

Tight calf?
    Louis is a lot of things mate but that's out of order.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wish Roy a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    All jokes aside it actually sounds quite serious.  Wishing him a speedy recovery
  • Options
    Met Roy H at Carshalton Ath at an awards evenings. Was an absolute gentlemen with time to chat, and enjoyed a joke or two. 
    Wish him a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    All jokes aside it actually sounds quite serious.  Wishing him a speedy recovery
    Where have you seen this?
  • Options
    Always comes across as a thoroughly decent and likeable gent. Wishing him well.
  • Options
    Where have you seen this?
    Crystal Palace say manager Roy Hodgson is stable in hospital after he was "taken ill" during training on Thursday morning.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68303964
  • Options
    Hope he is back up and well as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Comes across as an absolute gentleman and proper football man. Get well soon Roy.
  • Options
    Hope it's nothing serious and he gets well soon, then decides.maybe 76 is too old to be in such a stressful and full-on job and jacks it in for a happy retirement.