Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans embarrassing themselves again

1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68437892

Interesting piece on their major shareholder, american (pretty obvious from the above interview, especially with him being a fan of a closed shop like US sports) John Textor. 

never realised the Palace "ultras" were political...

"They don't like capitalism apparently in the ultras at Crystal Palace. So I went to talk to them about it. I met them outside Selhurst Park and they said, 'John, you bought Lyon, are you aware of the politics of your ultras in Lyon?'

I said, 'God no, what are they?'

They said, 'Well, they are right, and we at Palace are left.' Well I don't care, this has nothing to do with football."

Let's hope he sells and they are "Left" high and dry.
    Wankers.
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68437892

Interesting piece on their major shareholder, american (pretty obvious from the above interview, especially with him being a fan of a closed shop like US sports) John Textor. 

never realised the Palace "ultras" were political...

"They don't like capitalism apparently in the ultras at Crystal Palace. So I went to talk to them about it. I met them outside Selhurst Park and they said, 'John, you bought Lyon, are you aware of the politics of your ultras in Lyon?'

I said, 'God no, what are they?'

They said, 'Well, they are right, and we at Palace are left.' Well I don't care, this has nothing to do with football."

CNUTS
  • Options
    edited March 9
    Would it not be easier to have a post for those occasions when Palace fans don't embarrass themselves.
  • Options

Competition?

Union Bees no Surrender! 🤣
  • Options

Competition?

Wow...synchronised vaping. That has to be a joke surely?
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Would it not be easier to have a post for those occasions when Palace fans don't embarrass themselves.
    Would be the shortest thread ever. 😁
  • Options
    It's a parody account
  • Options
    That’s quality. 
  • Options
    ’The Union Bees being The Premier London Ultras’

What?
    Is this Brentford fans trying to be more cringy than Palace?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Competition?

Brilliant
  • Options
    15th May 2005 <3