Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First time in my supporting life i can see the club folding (Millwall)

Haha Not much joy on the Millwall forum.
No assets. A certain forced eviction from our home. No worthy saleable players. No proper investment. No perspective buyer. Hardly any points. Not even a fkin proper sponsor.
This good ship Millwall is heading straight for the rocks and because of who we are and what we stand for in this current liberal elitist society we are a relic, a distant reminder of an awful past, that doesn't want to be re-visited and that as a consequence will NOT be given a helping hand.
I honestly can see the above. Give it 5 years max.

Comments

• Options
    But if they fold where are their supporters going to go on a Saturday afternoon?
  • Options
    iaitch said:

But if they fold where are their supporters going to go on a Saturday afternoon?

Community service like they do at the moment
  • Options
    Why would Millwall's existence be threatened or would they be evicted from the Den?

Surely they'll go back down to L1 and if they appoint another decent manager like Jackett, will eventually come up again...
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I trust @millwallfan will tell this other Spanner that he is bipolar and a freak.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I love the way the poster thinks it is all due to a "liberal elitist society" that they will be allowed to go under without any help. Talk about paranoid and playing the victim.

The usual blame somebody else mentality by the grunters.
  • Options
    I find this thread very demeaning and unfair to our neighbours in their hour of need.
  • Options
    Don't be silly Abs. There will always be a Millwall, whether we like it or not. (I think it's important to have rivals to measure yourself by.) I think you will be a bit smaller in a few years time
    but who knows? Wheel of fortune and all that. Who would have thought the scum would grace the FA cup final a few years ago!
  • Options
    I thought they had some magnificent American owner who was bankrolling them ? Has he pulled the plug ?
  • Options
    Think the vast majority of clubs are in a similar boat.

There but for the grace of Roland and all that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm not sure why anyone would want to revel in any team possibily folding - even Millwall.
    Football historically is a massive part of people's life in London I for one hate to see clubs fold.
    While I wish our friends from down the road all the bad luck on the pitch .
    Off it, the rivalry between us is part of supporting Charlton.

i would revel like I've never revelled before.
  • Options
    5 years ? I bloody hope not.
  • Options
    Will we be outside the Den, handing out leaflets asking them to come to the valley?

Note: Better put plenty of pictures on it though..............
  • Options
    Rotherham away Saturday is their Cup Final. Last time they played in a Cup Final they didn't have a kick for 83 minutes.
  • Options

I'm not sure why anyone would want to revel in any team possibily folding - even Millwall.
    Football historically is a massive part of people's life in London I for one hate to see clubs fold.
    While I wish our friends from down the road all the bad luck on the pitch .
    Off it, the rivalry between us is part of supporting Charlton.

Totally agree with your sentiment. Football clubs need rivals and Millwall is one of ours.

• Options
    The mugs don't realise that Berylson is bankrolling them. They are apparently losing £10m pa. Much bigger wage bill than us apparently. The ground thing is a reference to something Lewisham are up to. @sparrows lane lion was trying to do something about that but he suffers from being in a small minority down there who have brains.