Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsenal tonight

Goonerhater will be pleased. Playing like a pub team.

Comments

• Been a bit unlucky, let's face it
  • Great block from Walcott just now. Wellbeck must be furious.
    Giroud having a shocker.
  • I'm annoyed because I'm patriotic, a xonophobe, racist, I always want the English teams to win in Europe
  • If Monaco don't have any fans, who are all those people jumping up and down in the corner?
  • Delighted to see it. Get a piss easy draw and still make heavier work of it than you can ever imagine. Should keep some of the bells I encounter on a daily basis fairly quiet.. (if things stay as they are)!
  • Ozil has been f'ing awful tonight
  • Uboat said:

If Monaco don't have any fans, who are all those people jumping up and down in the corner?

Who said this?

• Ozil has been f'ing awful tonight

Doesn't seem interested.

• Wenger out.
    Where's Maurice.
  • Still at least they can concentrate on the league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

Great block from Walcott just now. Wellbeck must be furious.
    Giroud having a shocker.

That was poor from Welbeck, needed to lift it more with players on the deck. Sums up their night though.
  • WayneK said:

Uboat said:

If Monaco don't have any fans, who are all those people jumping up and down in the corner?

Who said this?

I think it was uboat mate! :wink:
  • TelMc32 said:

WayneK said:

Uboat said:

Who said this?

I think it was uboat mate! :wink:

Yes but in reaction to what? Confused.com

• WayneK said:

Ozil has been f'ing awful tonight

Doesn't seem interested.

I know, neville pointed it out after 20 odd mins saying he gave the ball away and just stood there "it's enough to do your nut in "
  • WayneK said:

Uboat said:

Who said this?

I read it somewhere and have just been off failing to find it.
    Anyway, a bit of research shows that they had an average home gate of 14,700 last year.
  • Uboat said:

Palace Ultras
  • IA said:

Uboat said:

Palace Ultras
    Not wearing black, so it seems unlikely.
  • No reason for Arsenal to be at all bothered by this as it in no way affects their quest for 4th.
  • Ozil always hides in the big games. Sanchez not the same since Giroud returned and I've seen milk turn quicker than the centre back pairing.
  • edited February 2015
    IA said:

Uboat said:

Palace Ultras
    But they do have an ultras banner
  • Sponsored links:

• IA said:

Uboat said:

Palace Ultras
    But they do have an ultras bann

Just saw that!
  • Great goal the Ox
  • Great to see. Talksport will be hammering them tomorrow night
  • Gotta laugh
  • Oxlaide Chamberlain personified, Flashes of Brilliance , but at times utter shite
  • What's the score then?
  • What's the score then?

1-3