Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal tonight

13»

Comments

• Options
    dizzee said:

Delighted to see it. Get a piss easy draw and still make heavier work of it than you can ever imagine. Should keep some of the bells I encounter on a daily basis fairly quiet.. (if things stay as they are)!

Oh dear haha, ' piss easy draw' bet your one of those people who think the PL is the best league in the world
    You're nearly 5 months late with that comment. Weird.
    Why's he weird?

Maybe he has a life and only comes on here every 5 months and isn't like me posting every two minutes.
    Look at his history.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

dizzee said:

Delighted to see it. Get a piss easy draw and still make heavier work of it than you can ever imagine. Should keep some of the bells I encounter on a daily basis fairly quiet.. (if things stay as they are)!

Oh dear haha, ' piss easy draw' bet your one of those people who think the PL is the best league in the world
    You're nearly 5 months late with that comment. Weird.
    Why's he weird?

Maybe he has a life and only comes on here every 5 months and isn't like me posting every two minutes.
    Are you his best mate or lover?
    Both.
  • Options

Who dug this Toby up? For the record, I certainly do not think the Premier League is the best in the world. I also don't rate Monaco very highly either. Weakest team in the draw at that stage without doubt.

There may be some interesting World Cup 2010 threads that you might like to belatedly comment on too; have a gander!