Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal tonight

Comments

• Options
    Gooners go into meltdown and sack Wenger shocker.
  • Options
    At least they can concentrate on qualifiting for next year's champion's league.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Great to see. Talksport will be hammering them tomorrow night

They are already by the sounds of it!

Arsenal blow so hot and cold it's untrue, when they are good they are very good, and when they are bad they are bleeding awful.

They were an embarrassment tonight to British football, it was like watching England in the World Cup,defence was a complete shambles.

• Options
    Can't wait to see angry claude tomorrow on the tinternet
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    The obsession on this forum re Arsenal is really bizarre! No other prem team attracts the attention that they do. Intriguing to know why it is really? Guilty pleasure? Inherent attraction because of their original roots? Who knows? The really ironic thing is if they had not have chosen to move in 1913 to North London who knows what would have become of CAFC? GH would be wandering around the White cliffs now in a gooner top!
  • Options

The obsession on this forum re Arsenal is really bizarre! No other prem team attracts the attention that they do. Intriguing to know why it is really? Guilty pleasure? Inherent attraction because of their original roots? Who knows? The really ironic thing is if they had not have chosen to move in 1913 to North London who knows what would have become of CAFC? GH would be wandering around the White cliffs now in a gooner top!

Because Claude and the other club shop guy have pulled us in.
  • Options
    You have to love their pain
  • Options
    Coquelin off 34 mins, then the carnage began.
    Why was he taken off?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder how Claude would feel if Duchatalet pitched up at Arsenal one day?
  • Options

Why was he taken off?

Coquelin came off later than that. Got booked then made a sloppy tackle 2nd half and was replaced before getting sent-off.
  • Options

Why was he taken off?

Coquelin came off later than that. Got booked then made a sloppy tackle 2nd half and was replaced before getting sent-off.
    Same as Noble for westham at the weekend he was one foul, regardless of how bad/soft, away from a second booking
  • Options

Why was he taken off?

Same as Noble for westham at the weekend he was one foul, regardless of how bad/soft, away from a second booking
    I thought that was a wrong decision by Sam Allardyce which eventually cost them two points.
  • Options
    I really enjoy their pain, claude is superb a real fan but just of a shit club
  • Options
    Claude is such a good watch. Still gets a dig in at "muppet Ty" without him even being there.
  • Options

I've seen milk turn quicker than the centre back pairing.

http://youtu.be/5s5KJZtr_Es
  • Options
    I actually worry about Claude - he really looks on the edge these days.
  • Options
    Got to laugh at the rich club spoiled fans, moaning about signing "crap" players who only cost 10 million.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love the meltdowns on ArsenalTV from their fans every time they lose again. Claude is like a huffy 14 year stuck in the body of a pessimistic retired librarian. The other fella was disappointingly rationale.
  • Options
    We need a Charlton TV. Lots of Claudes to chose from.
  • Options

Why was he taken off?

Coquelin had a taxi for the Valley waiting and the meter was ticking...
  • Options

Can't wait to see angry claude tomorrow on the tinternet

That's the sole reason I came on this thread............ :smiley:
  • Options
    Every time I have a mediocre day I watch Arsenal Fan TV. A perfect remedy. Their fans are among the biggest twats in the country.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    claude now features on talk sport more often his notoriety as an arsenal fan is growing, I reckon he will be the next Wealdstone raider if he keeps showing his passion for the goonershite in the way he does, I dispise arsenal with as much irrational hatred as I do coventry but I admire claude I admire his love for his club, I admire his continual support and his pain,

That ty I don't understand his blindness to anything that aims criticism to wenger or arsenal his dressing in the club shop seems very odd almost staged, I'd like to think it's not but sometimes he seems to polar opposite to the truth

I think claude needs to take a break as his heart won't take it

He had a scare in the Chelsea hammering and football just ain't worth it, the more exposure he gets I think he will continue to allow it to stress him rather than let it roll

The sad thing is, that as soon as they lose its the first thing I search for and that makes me part of the issue, but I can't help it

I don't think I have seen anyone ever let football do that to them

Not even NSS or boogica 8)

On that note an honest question

Who let's cafc have that much impact on their health

Who gets that stressed at a result

And how and when do you calm down and come back to normal

For me it would piss me off royally till I reached my car, I'd still be annoyed by the blackwall tunnel
    By the time I'd get home I'd be irritated but it would only last another half hr
  • Options

Delighted to see it. Get a piss easy draw and still make heavier work of it than you can ever imagine. Should keep some of the bells I encounter on a daily basis fairly quiet.. (if things stay as they are)!

Oh dear haha, ' piss easy draw' bet your one of those people who think the PL is the best league in the world
  • Options

Delighted to see it. Get a piss easy draw and still make heavier work of it than you can ever imagine. Should keep some of the bells I encounter on a daily basis fairly quiet.. (if things stay as they are)!

Oh dear haha, ' piss easy draw' bet your one of those people who think the PL is the best league in the world
    You're nearly 5 months late with that comment. Weird.
  • Options

Why's he weird?

Maybe he has a life and only comes on here every 5 months and isn't like me posting every two minutes.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Why's he weird?

Maybe he has a life and only comes on here every 5 months and isn't like me posting every two minutes.
    Are you his best mate or lover?