Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Free chips all round then
  • No No No No and No.
  • biggest tosser going...
  • Just spat my tea out on reading that headline.
  • edited February 2015
    Just checked the calendar to make sure it wasn't April Fools day.

What would he do halfway through a term when he had enough? Disappear off home?

• Speaking to The Guardian last year he said: “I have got so much to offer. I think it is very important for the black vote. If the ‘black vote’ votes it will clearly push someone over the line. I am for getting people from my background to vote.”

The black vote? WTF?

I hope he got advice from the society for black lawyers before making that comment (:
  • Never had any time for this self-deluded, arrogant prat who is clearly in love with his own persona.
  • Sponsored links:

• The man's a fool.
  • If he runs and doesn't win it'll be because everyone else is racist. Would rather listen to that mail online woman with the resting bitch face than hear old Sol drone on about how much of a victim he is. Pathetic
  • Speaking to The Guardian last year he said: “I have got so much to offer. I think it is very important for the black vote. If the ‘black vote’ votes it will clearly push someone over the line. I am for getting people from my background to vote.”

I'd love for him to expand on this bit
  • edited February 2015
    I assume he means people who have had incredible opportunities to do something they love and yet prefer to whinge and quit the moment things get a bit tough
  • biggest tosser going...

I thought that was the current mayor?
    No, he's right, it is Campbell mate
  • edited February 2015
    Wouldn't be surprised if Stephen Lawrence's mum runs for Labour.

I'm a Tory voter ( in case you wondered) but I don't know if I could vote for Sol. And it's got nothing to do with his skin colour before anyone asks.
  • We better elect him, otherwise the Guardian will be running an opinion piece on him about how London is the most racist city on earth because it didn't elect him...
  • Sponsored links:

• He said he was going to be an actor. He's so confused.

"I think it's better to disappear for a couple of years and simply learn how to act in real workshops. I've already been offered some obvious parts and turned them down. I want to go down the workshop track because I know how much it's going to take to become a good actor."
  • WayneK said:

I'm a Tory voter ( in case you wondered) but I don't know if I could vote for Sol. And it's got nothing to do with his skin colour before anyone asks.

I'm a staunch Tory voter too but I can assure you that if Campbell stands as a Tory, I wont be voting Tory!
  • Huskaris said:

We better elect him, otherwise the Guardian will be running an opinion piece on him about how London is the most racist city on earth because it didn't elect him...

Pretty confident the Guardian would see that he's a knob too, so don't worry.
  • Blokes a twat. He'll do!
  • Queen sol campbell like has a ring to it.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

WayneK said:

I'm a staunch Tory voter too but I can assure you that if Campbell stands as a Tory, I wont be voting Tory!
    Meanwhile whichever shaved chimp that's wearing a red rosette is already guaranteed nearly half the vote regardless of their views/qualifications.
  • Stone said:

Kap10 said:

Free chips all round then

Do we wait for them to fall off his shoulder?
    Exactly
  • Fiiish said:

JohnBoyUK said:

WayneK said:

Meanwhile whichever shaved chimp that's wearing a red rosette is already guaranteed nearly half the vote regardless of their views/qualifications.
    Horsham has been a Conservative seat since 1880 im sure that's only because they've always had the best candidate...