Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mayor Sol Campbell anyone ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sean Ready sure is one bright spark! You show 'em Sean!
  • Options
    Has anyone seen the campaign in the Metro, where Sol and other black celebrities are 'whiting' up to get Asian/Black people to vote? It all seems very odd.
  • Options

Has anyone seen the campaign in the Metro, where Sol and other black celebrities are 'whiting' up to get Asian/Black people to vote? It all seems very odd.

Like in the link 5 or 6 posts up? :wink:
  • Options

Imagine Cameron, Miliband and Clegg 'blacking up' to encourage white people to vote out of fear that a black person might end up in charge?

This is no different and smacks of genuine, racially motivated hatred on the part of Campbell.

Shame on him and anyone that attempts to defend or justify his actions.

It's bad enough having Millwall fans on here, it's even worse when they appear to be mentally deficient.

Still, we would not expect much else really.
  • Options
    Well i for one wish him well in his new career as a mime artist.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

“But I am Sol Campbell.”

I'M Sol Campbell.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Imagine Cameron, Miliband and Clegg 'blacking up' to encourage white people to vote out of fear that a black person might end up in charge?

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

“But I am Sol Campbell.”

I'M Sol Campbell.
    I'm Sol Campbell and so's my wife.

But seriously, "black vote"??? I genuinely don't even know where to begin with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rikofold said:

JiMMy 85 said:

“But I am Sol Campbell.”

I'M Sol Campbell.
    I'm Sol Campbell and so's my wife.

But seriously, "black vote"??? I genuinely don't even know where to begin with that.
    They get one collective one if I understand Sol Campbell correctly.
  • Options
    In the times at the weekend it mentioned Michael Bloomberg may run for London Mayor. Would be interesting to hear his views
  • Options

In the times at the weekend it mentioned Michael Bloomberg may run for London Mayor. Would be interesting to hear his views

That was out ages ago - about the same time he wanted to buy the FT.

His new Bloomberg HQ is going to be quite something though.
  • Options
    Why did he turn into a joke. Was a good footballer that seems to have lost himself and spills garbage that even he can't truly believe.

Very strange
  • Options
    Tell you what though, I never saw him as an England captain before that whited up picture, but now I'd give him the armband in a heartbeat.

Think he should get the Man City manager's job too, not sure why.
  • Options
    In fact, Appleton keeps getting jobs and he looks like Voldemort too.

Maybe Sol is onto something.