Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall sack holloway

124»

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:

if people think Millwall can stay up then we can still make the play off's

i'll have them staying up and us missing out on the play offs as a charity bet if anyone has no marbles and would like to take the other side as in us making the play offs and scum going down
    one of each will prolly happen
    I'll take it oohaah as it's for charity and obviously I have no marbles ... doubt both will happen anyway but more than happy to pay a charity bet if we get to the play-offs and they go down.

So:
    My side of the bet: Charlton for play-offs, Spanners for relegation.
    Your side: Spanners stay up, we miss the playoffs.

How much and which charity - Demelza?
    Demelza or upbeats and say £50 or whatever you want to do it for
  • Options

stonemuse said:

i'll have them staying up and us missing out on the play offs as a charity bet if anyone has no marbles and would like to take the other side as in us making the play offs and scum going down
    I'll take it oohaah as it's for charity and obviously I have no marbles ... doubt both will happen anyway but more than happy to pay a charity bet if we get to the play-offs and they go down.

So:

£50 is fine oohaah
  • Options
    If you want a good laugh at our Bermondsey braindead friends, take a look at the following video - particularly from about 12 minutes on.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ah3-VnI_gnI
  • Options

Tough run in to

Saturday 14 March
    15:00
    Bolton Wanderers v. Millwall
    Millwall v. Brighton and Hove Albion
    Brentford v. Millwall
    Millwall v. Charlton Athletic
    Blackburn Rovers v. Millwall
    Millwall v. Watford
    Millwall v. Wigan Athletic
    Cardiff City v. Millwall
    Millwall v. Derby County
    Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Millwall

They probably need 6 wins to give themselves a chance, 18 points would take them to 49, then they'd have to hope one side above them went on a shocking run.

A huge ask for a side that's only won 7 from 36. But any side can beat any in our division, who'd have seen us winning 5 out of 6 a few weeks back.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

If you want a good laugh at our Bermondsey braindead friends, take a look at the following video - particularly from about 12 minutes on.

LOL
    Have you ever had any Swedish players playing for Millwall?
    Neanderthal thinks (OK an oxymoron)
    Then comes up with this jewel 'Yeah Bob Peters'
  • Options

Tough run in to

Saturday 14 March
    15:00
    Bolton Wanderers v. Millwall
    Millwall v. Brighton and Hove Albion
    Brentford v. Millwall
    Millwall v. Charlton Athletic
    Blackburn Rovers v. Millwall
    Millwall v. Watford
    Millwall v. Wigan Athletic
    Cardiff City v. Millwall
    Millwall v. Derby County
    Wolverhampton Wanderers v. Millwall

They probably need 6 wins to give themselves a chance, 18 points would take them to 49, then they'd have to hope one side above them went on a shocking run.

A huge ask for a side that's only won 7 from 36. But any side can beat any in our division, who'd have seen us winning 5 out of 6 a few weeks back.
    Out of their 7 wins, 3 were in the first five games, when they had the good luck to play Fulham and Leeds both in disarray, as well as Blackpool. They had 10 pts from 5 games and Olly was in contention for manager of the month. It's been truly relegation form ever since.
  • Options
    Neil's record managing the spanners

Played 3 Won 0 Drew 1 Lost 2 Win % 0.00

I know it's only three matches but I remember that the fans were in uproar as the football was awful
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bob Peeters to make a glorious return to the Bexleyheath Marriot as Head Spanner.

You know it is going to happen

I mentioned that to my Millwall friend. Never short of a few words; he was then!
  • Options

Bob Peeters to make a glorious return to the Bexleyheath Marriot as Head Spanner.

You know it is going to happen

They would draw the rest of their matches.

• Options
    cafctom said:

Wow, just wow! I'm sure that all clubs have similar fans but those chaps in the pub were embarrassing. Embarrassing to themselves, embarrassing to their club, embarrassing to the UK and, probably, embarrassing to the human race.

The first chap he spoke didn't even sound drunk so he can't hide behind that excuse.
  • Options
    Jeremy Clarkson 2/1.
  • Options

Jeremy Clarkson 2/1.

Rod Liddle 7/4
    Danny Baker 5/2

Don't think Danny could take the drop in wages.

• Options
    Pity they aren't a few points worse off. Then I could go down there this season and cheer them on against us and clap every goal they score. The painful memory of having to do just that in 1972 when I went in the wrong gate and ended up in amongst the scummy little bastards still haunts me.
  • Options

Last season, they had Doncaster in wobbly form and Birmingham in freefall. It is looking a lot tougher this year, but things could look very different within 2 or 3 games. Their only hope is for someone to do a Donny.

Last season at 12 March:

statto.com/football/stats/england/league-championship/2013-2014/table/2014-03-12

16 Bolton Wanderers 35 9 13 13 46 50 -4 40
    17 Sheffield Weds 34 9 12 13 39 41 -2 39
    18 Blackpool 35 9 11 15 30 49 -19 38
    19 Birmingham City 35 9 10 16 42 47 -5 37
    20 Doncaster Rovers 35 9 9 17 32 54 -22 36
    21 Millwall 35 7 10 18 32 62 -30 31
    22 Yeovil Town 34 7 8 19 30 49 -19 29
    23 Barnsley 34 6 11 17 31 59 -28 29
    24 Charlton Athletic 31 6 10 15 24 41 -17 28

seeing that again just shows what a remarkable job Jose did
    3 points away from safety with 3 games in hand.
    No where near as bad as millwalls current predicament
  • Options
    rananegra said:

I used to like Ollie, but he has tarnished himself with his last 2 appointments. I don't think he's necessarily bad, but sometimes is the right manager in the right place and others clearly not. I think he contributed massively to Palace going up in the Play Offs and is clearly good at that type of game, but not in the day to day of the league.
    I'm sure he'll be back. After Nigels and Spanners, where next? Welling?

Soccer Saturday.
  • Options

Dear me. West Ham fans have gone to that much effort?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seem to recall quite a bit of effort from Millwall fans when West Ham got relegated.
  • Options
    Surely any train themed jibes should have been made by us?
    Slacking.
  • Options
    Oh sorry wrong arris
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

So:

£50 is fine oohaah
    @oohaahmortimer non-bet after all :wink: