Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

8 ball pool app

Anybody else on here play this?
Shade addictive......

Comments

• not as addictive as 1010! ,download that and that takes it to a whole new level
  • Yeah I've got it
  • I see your addictive and raise you frustrating
    try the app 'aa'

(warning. may cause tourettes.)
  • Brilliant game.
  • edited March 2015

I see your addictive and raise you frustrating
    try the app 'aa'

Blimey Stackit you're not wrong about that, just lost an hour of my life on that, but brilliantly simple idea:-) managed to get to Level 14 but I see the leaderboard says the current leader is on Level 726 :-) they can't have a girlfriend ;-) ( or vice versa)
    Anyway good game.
  • 3blokes said:

try the app 'aa'

Blimey Stackit you're not wrong about that, just lost an hour of my life on that, but brilliantly simple idea:-) managed to get to Level 14 but I see the leaderboard says the current leader is on Level 726 :-) they can't have a girlfriend ;-) ( or vice versa)
    Anyway good game.
    wait till you get to 49, I know people who have been days on that one level
    try the app 'aa'

I hate you.
    try the app 'aa'

I hate you.
    not the only person to have said that to him since he told us about it
  • 3blokes said:

try the app 'aa'

Anyway good game.
    Haha, seem to get stuck on a level then get a few easy ones to keep you interested.
    I was stuck for ages on level 49, once past that I done to level 66 in a couple of minutes. Was then stuck on level 67 for longer than I care to mention.
    Hate myself for starting the bloody game now.
  • Just got it after reading this. Just done first 14 levels. Does it change at all as getting bit boring (and naucious) now.

Anyone else better clockwise than anticlockwise?
  • Sponsored links:

• There are 726 levels, the first 20 or so are just bedding you in.
    Most people I've asked find it easier anti-clockwise.

Sorry to have hijacked this thread.
  • It's all about soccer stars. Same lot that does 8 ball app
  • Haven't played 8 ball in a while, but I really like it. Found it helps to hold the screen flat and horizontal to your eye when lining up the cue.
  • 3blokes said:

try the app 'aa'

Anyway good game.
    I've been on 49 for weeks, help
  • Portch said:

3blokes said:

try the app 'aa'

Anyway good game.
    I wished I could, thought I had it earlier
    got 4 in 4 of the gaps, all I had to do was put 3 in the other 2, it should have been simple, and pressed it to early and one of the ones already there
  • Level 70, I play it all of the time.
  • I play 8 ball pool so do all the kids.

@stackitsteve I hate you!
  • Not opening any of these apps, I know what will happen!
  • 3blokes said:

Anybody else on here play this?
    Shade addictive......

Remember playing it on miniclip website when I was younger.
    Didn't know there was an app, very addictive. Not as good as I used to be though.
  • edited March 2015
    Managed to get to level 25 on aa so far had to just put the phone down in the end.......( bit like the AA call centre arf arf)
    For the 8 ball poolers, anyone a "Pool God"? :-) I'm a modest 20, ( "Skilled" - don't laugh) anyone on here in the 3 figure bracket?
  • Sponsored links:

• Portch said:

3blokes said:

try the app 'aa'

Anyway good game.
    I'm on bloody 49 now! Bloody hate this game :-1:
  • @portch and @paulie8290 I've finally done 49 took me all night and most of the morning but it's done. The trick is every other segment drop one in as close together as possible until you've counted 12, that will then leave 3 empty segments for the remaining 10, take your time and repeat the same pattern as you did for first 12 and the 10 should slot easily. Good luck.
  • @portch and @paulie8290 I've finally done 49 took me all night and most of the morning but it's done. The trick is every other segment drop one in as close together as possible until you've counted 12, that will then leave 3 empty segments for the remaining 10, take your time and repeat the same pattern as you did for first 12 and the 10 should slot easily. Good luck.

don't get to excited. Level 67 is fast approaching haha
  • Two dots driving me mad at the moment

don't get to excited. Level 67 is fast approaching haha
    I'm already there nearly done it too
  • Downloaded AA. You're right, it's very very good. I can see straight lines spinning around when I shut my eyes. Level 49 and a couple in the 60s nearly broke me.
  • 49 can piss right off. Time for bed :-(
  • @stackitsteve what are you on now? 70 is becoming a pain in the butt.

last I saw he was on 109

last I saw he was on 109
    Scrap that last message anyway now on 84 this one may take a while