Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

8 ball pool app

Comments

• Options
    108 has ruined me. Think I've been playing that level since the full time whistle went haha.

Kept saying "one more go..." for about the last hour, now I just have to give up!

Stupid stupid game.
  • Options
    Stuck on 8 :')
  • Options

173175 May break me :-(

• Options
    181 is another the same as 49 and 130 only quite a bit faster.
  • Options
    I got bored after two days of playing it to be honest. The Pool game is addictive, but I've only just started that up.
  • Options
    Just an aa warning levels 188 and 191 are awful but possible.
  • Options
    How do you do 108?!
  • Options

How do you do 108?!

2 in each and there's one slightly larger segment which easily fits 3
  • Options
    Never even noticed the bigger segment. Oh well, done it now - eventually ...
  • Options
    Still on 49 but getting bit bored.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just an aa warning levels 188 and 191 are awful but possible.

I had to turn into Neo from the Matrix to do those two. But then the top 190s are the easiest in the game!
  • Options
    Are 188 and 191 the hardest so far?
    I really struggled with 49, 67 and 108.
    On 180 at the minute.
  • Options

Are 188 and 191 the hardest so far?
    I really struggled with 49, 67 and 108.
    On 180 at the minute.

180 imo is the hardest to work out but then it's passable 191 was physically harder but 200's are pretty easy so far.
  • Options
    Not sure I'm going to get through 250. Cruel cruel level
  • Options

Not sure I'm going to get through 250. Cruel cruel level

This level was hardest in the game so far, done it in the end though. Level 278 is rather tedious!
  • Options
    Had been approaching 250 and dreading it after reading your last post @sadiejane1981
    Somehow done it in about 3 minutes.
    Used my days worth of luck in one go I think.
    How you getting on?
  • Options

Had been approaching 250 and dreading it after reading your last post @sadiejane1981
    How you getting on?

I'm stuck on 284 have been for a couple of days feels impossible
  • Options
    STILL on 49.
  • Options
    just about to start level 1.... will report back in an hour.....
  • Options
    <code>

How you getting on?

Did you beat it? I need help. I'm thinking it's two at a time, but I can't do it.

49 and 284 are the toughest two by far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

just about to start level 1.... will report back in an hour.....

update:

level 26.... 25 mins in the bog at work..... no work done...... told off by my boss ...... called a cnut by my mates for getting them into it....

solid hour
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

<code>

How you getting on?

Did you beat it? I need help. I'm thinking it's two at a time, but I can't do it.

49 and 284 are the toughest two by far.
    It's two at a time need 2 fingers and it's very hard I nearly blew my brain and very glad I paid out for an otter box case for my phone. Stuck on 289 now
  • Options
    I don't think there are any more levels after 49.

It's making me sweat.

Help!!!
  • Options

It's making me sweat.

Help!!!

It really is quite easy you just need to get into a rythem put one near the spoke in every other segment, then place a 2nd in each segment as close as you can then third and then forth. You then have 3 segments with 4 each in them and 3 empty segments left for your remaining 10 balls. Repeat same pattern again for the empty segments but this time it should be easier and perfectly doable as you have already fitted 12 in the same size space you have left for only 10.
  • Options

It's making me sweat.

Help!!!

It really is quite easy you just need to get into a rythem put one near the spoke in every other segment, then place a 2nd in each segment as close as you can then third and then forth. You then have 3 segments with 4 each in them and 3 empty segments left for your remaining 10 balls. Repeat same pattern again for the empty segments but this time it should be easier and perfectly doable as you have already fitted 12 in the same size space you have left for only 10.
    Will you marry me?

I'm onto 50!
  • Options

It's making me sweat.

Help!!!

Will you marry me?

I'm onto 50!
    Sorry I'm afraid that position has been filled, well done though.
  • Options
    Get me through 248 and I'll marry anybody on this board.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Get me through 248 and I'll marry anybody on this board.

I thought you were on 284?
  • Options
    Woo!!!!!

284 defeated.
    One of the hardest.
  • Options

Woo!!!!!

284 defeated.
    One of the hardest.

Definitely did you use 2 fingers? 289 is still causing me problems annoying though because it ain't that hard keep crashing on final ball!! Grrrr