Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

8 ball pool app

124»

Comments

• Options
    I use both thumbs.
    but yes, 2 at a time in every 3rd sector on the first spin, then fill the gaps on the spin back. (If that makes sense)
  • Options

I use both thumbs.
    but yes, 2 at a time in every 3rd sector on the first spin, then fill the gaps on the spin back. (If that makes sense)

Yes that's what I done in the end I made the mistake of trying every other sector at first but it works in every third
  • Options
    Sorry yes 284. I'm about to try your technique but I have a bad feeling I'm broken.
  • Options
    So I did the two key things you guys told me - two thumbs technique and skipping bigger gaps. Got close a couple of times. But just now I zoned out, thinking about work and such, and without thinking about it at all consciously, I did precisely what you said Sadie and boom; 285. Thank you!
  • Options
    Well done 290 now similar thing :-(
  • Options
    289 nearly broke me. 306... I think that's it for me. It's so stupid I just want to punch the developer.
  • Options
    I am still on 49 :angry:
  • Options
    Think there is a bug on that level now

3 times in a row I have got 4 in 4 of the gaps so only needed 3 in the other 2 and something happens on the left side of the screen and it says failed(which is impossible because the dots come in from the bottom not the left of the screen)
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

289 nearly broke me. 306... I think that's it for me. It's so stupid I just want to punch the developer.

Admittedly I haven't had too many goes yet but I can't even get close on 289.
    Think that's me done.
  • Options
    I'm still on 290
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    49 sigh
  • Options
    Ok 289 - the trick is getting your brain into gear for the timing. You need to recognise when the best time to release is, and keep repeating it. I spent two solid days of work travel and lying in bed at night and nearly broke my phone, but in the end I just made sure I knew when the timing was and relaxed about it.

290 Sadie - you're way better than that. I don't even need to give you tips. You know what you're doing.
  • Options
    Well meanwhile it's business as usual down here on Level 26.....
    Even the dog is looking at me and shaking his head he reached level 32 days ago....
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

On 306 now, what the hell is this game playing at, it would have been more than hare enough without the timer as well!!!
  • Options
    Yeah I just don't see how it's possible and that's a real shame. I play it every now and then in the hope I might fluke it but it is less likely than a lottery win
  • Options
    Ok 306, it's probably the hardest level ever!! Trick is to see what isn't there the lines disappear but the speed stays the same, get into a rythym use the blinking to your advantage and remember half way through it changes directions the last 4 in smaller gaps is the hardest and its a little bit of luck where the first ones land to have big enough gaps to drop them in, it IS possible but very hard. On 316 now and the gaps don't seem big enough but they must be, no timer though so I'll figure it out.
  • Options
    After the annoying addiction of aa I have been introduced to another game "twist" anyone else tried it? It's annoying the hell out of me, currently got a high score of 202 but it took me about 20 attempts to get more than 5!