Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton - Post Match Views

124»

Comments

• Options

Did quite like the Simon Church goal celebration in front of our fans as he reminded us of his name... Anyone reckon that was to a few on here? ;)

Did he get a sponge out and try to mop up the pitch?
  • Options
    Katrien said at Bromley that the three players mention had started well but she/Roland wanted to judge them over the rest of the season, all 3 are stacked with experience and can only help the younger members of the squad which we are seeing signs of already.
    It was a risk signing them because of the lack of 1st team football over the last year
    but they all seem hungry to play.
  • Options
    Is Ben Haim injured or does Luzon just not want him?
  • Options

Is Ben Haim injured or does Luzon just not want him?

rotation
  • Options
    according to today's 'Star', Blackpool this season has used - go on count 'em - 53 players
  • Options

Tremendous swearing by RJ, completely out performed the crowd and home effort by Clark. With lino abuse like that surely a long term oath of allegiance can't be far off. Assist for JG goal to the keeper who clearly had 0-3 on his coupon. Took him til the restart to get across his goal he was so far over. Churchinho goal and oh so nearly a glancing finish from Pointyhead. Would of been a legendary night if that had gone in. Fantastic shapes in the air from Captain France, balletic really, definitely deserved a better audience than last Xmas's leftover tangerines.

Are you serious about the 'assist' from the keeper re JBG's goal? I've just watched it on Sky TV and he looked pretty central to me, if anything he was farther to his left which is where JBG put it. I may be being petty but it was a class free kick, nothing the keeper could do and I think your comments about it are totally unfounded, give credit where credit is due...
    Been up all night worrying about it. Re read my words over and over. I can see where my angst ridden prose would have started you agonising over whether JG was getting slated. Man he must be distraught. Can I take this opportunity to apologise to any members of the CL community that have suffered as a result of my irresponsible actions. Can I also apologise to the people of Iceland for the Cod War and for the fag packet my Uncle Ron dropped whilst on sentry duty in 1945 just outside Rekyavik.
    If you have been affected by the content of my messages and you wish to discuss any of the issues raised in my post please phone our helpline on 0207 7232 1222. Zampa the Lion will be pleased to take your call and tell you a real sob story that should make you feel better.
    x
    Will you be paying my therapy fees?
  • Options
    Sorry Kap all our money has been spent in Bexley on a project helping people with Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just seen the very brief highlights .. Watt's terrific control, hold up and pass for the first goal .. Church took his well and a great f/kick for number 3 .. Poor old Blackpool's defence looked shambolic though ..
  • Options

Just seen the very brief highlights .. Watt's terrific control, hold up and pass for the first goal .. Church took his well and a great f/kick for number 3 .. Poor old Blackpool's defence looked shambolic though ..

Yes, great work from TWWW in the build up to the first and a very sharp turn a shoot from Church for his goal and then pinpoint accuracy for the free-kick.

We are consistently scoring good goals all of a sudden. Such a shame we didn't pick up 2 or three more wins somewhere across the season as we look like we could beat anyone on our day right now and we'd be in with a real chance of sneaking up through the play-offs.
  • Options
    Disappointed I couldn't go considering it's just up the road from me. Solid win, well done boys.
  • Options
    Superb Spanish,
    I can hear the dulcet tones of Benji predicting what will happen ?
    3-0, we only win 3-0.

Buenas Noches Amigo.
  • Options
    After a few references to head tennis, I'm wondering how many headers Church and Watt actually won. Could someone who was there please enlighten me? Winning headers is not something I'd associate with either of them.

Has anyone other than Igor scored for us with a header this season?
  • Options
    danny777 said:

After a few references to head tennis, I'm wondering how many headers Church and Watt actually won. Could someone who was there please enlighten me? Winning headers is not something I'd associate with either of them.

?

40/30 to Church/Watt.

Seriously I would have no idea and this is coming from someone who was there last night.
  • Options
    I did notice that Church managed a few
  • Options

according to today's 'Star', Blackpool this season has used - go on count 'em - 53 players

Not bad going considering they only had about six professionals on their books when the season kicked off.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Superb Spanish,
    I can hear the dulcet tones of Benji predicting what will happen ?
    3-0, we only win 3-0.

Buenas Noches Amigo.

Good night out, couldn't believe how dead the whole place was, like a ghost town !! Did a job on a tricky pitch. Asi me gusta
  • Options
    Did anyone there notice some of the Blackpool fans using the torches on their phones ? Weird !
  • Options
    Tony Watt's single-handed campaign to put CAFC deeper in debt so as to force us to accept the first big money offer that comes along.
  • Options
    That Tony Watt is such a nice Fellow he would give you the Shirt of his back.

He has been told to stop, but he such a diamond geezer.
  • Options

What by the club?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

What by the club?
    By the kit Manager. (whether in jest or serious, i'm not sure but as no one else gives
    shirts away maybe Kit Man is serious ?)

I think it's looks great.