Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CEO on Radio 4 this evening (Thursday 19th)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Very interesting. Well done to Katrien and the Cologne President. As for Scudamore, it's good to give him this platform to show his and the Premier League's true colours to a broader audience.
  • Options
    Yes. Much of what Scudamore said I found distasteful but the power is in our hands. All the time we fork out Sky Sports subscriptions we're going to get this imbalance.

I love Charlton but it sickens me a little to see what's happened to football in England.
  • Options

The bottom line is that The Premier League is strangling English football. It's serves its elite clubs and tolerates the cannon fodder two thirds who come and go but are necessary to make a league work. To siphon off practically all the money that is available to English football just to hand it over to players and agents is a complete scandal. I hope it implodes and the greedy bastards get their comeuppance. I'm not holding my breath though. I detest The Premier a League and Scudamore is nothing more than a pimp.

100% this
  • Options
    Listened last night, thought she spoke well
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Very smug and distasteful performance as always from Skidamark. Never fails to leave a foul after taste in the mouth.

Katrien sounded like a good egg, as always.