Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR

Comments

• Options

so despite the FFP issues and there fine, somehow they have still managed to turn down a £12 Million bid for Austin

Not many championship clubs would be able to turn down an offer like that

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33377429

They'll sell him, but they'll get more than £12m.
  • Options

The three funniest letters in football. From an early age I've had it drummed into me that they are a joke outfit. And not once have they looked like changing.

My old man only ever refers to them as QPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    They are just a horrible muggy club.
  • Options
    When is the court case between QPR and the Football League? hopefully before the season starts, although I doubt it
  • Options
    ross1 said:

When is the court case between QPR and the Football League? hopefully before the season starts, although I doubt it

Won't be one, there will be an or of court settlement with a couple of brown envelopes slid under the doormat at the HQ
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

The three funniest letters in football. From an early age I've had it drummed into me that they are a joke outfit. And not once have they looked like changing.

My old man only ever refers to them as QPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't we all
  • Options
    Hope Austin has gone before we play them!

Class striker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Set to get around £10 Million from the Sterling deal
  • Options
    League cup 75 ish, we took the Loft, QPR were top of the league at that time, I would guess they had around 10 turn up at The Valley (30,000 + crowd) for the replay
  • Options

so despite the FFP issues and there fine, somehow they have still managed to turn down a £12 Million bid for Austin

That's actually how most football clubs negotiate transfer deals for their star players - crazy for us Charlton fans to comprehend I know !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

That's actually how most football clubs negotiate transfer deals for their star players - crazy for us Charlton fans to comprehend I know !
    Not the club turning it down though is it. It's the mega rich stupid rule breaking owner that can do as he pleases that's turning it down.

• Options

se9addick said:

Not the club turning it down though is it. It's the mega rich stupid rule breaking owner that can do as he pleases that's turning it down.

True dat
  • Options
    Just been mentioned on the radio that they will get 8 mil from the sale of Sterling.
  • Options

Just been mentioned on the radio that they will get 8 mil from the sale of Sterling.

Well at this rate, they will get bugger all by midday.
  • Options

20% of £49 million is £9.8 million
  • Options

Well at this rate, they will get bugger all by midday.
    That would be good, I've never liked QPR.
  • Options

although your Math is right they 'only' get 20% of the profit Liverpool are making not 20% of the fee. I think Liverpool paid about 600k at tribunal plus various add-on's would have been triggered by now so no-one knows exactly how much QPR have already received but I expect it to be north of 8m they receive.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

although your Math is right they 'only' get 20% of the profit Liverpool are making not 20% of the fee. I think Liverpool paid about 600k at tribunal plus various add-on's would have been triggered by now so no-one knows exactly how much QPR have already received but I expect it to be north of 8m they receive.

U sure its profit, sky sports news yesterday said 20% of the entire sale providing its to an English club
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    But is it 20% of the initial fee of 44m or the fee that includes add-ons, which is 49m?
  • Options
    Might contribute towards their fine...or has that already been written off by the suits?
  • Options

U sure its profit, sky sports news yesterday said 20% of the entire sale providing its to an English club
    well, it's normally 20% of profit otherwise you'd be getting a percentage of what you have already received.
    sam3110 said:

But is it 20% of the initial fee of 44m or the fee that includes add-ons, which is 49m?

you'd get 20% of the fee paid now, less what QPR have already received, and then you'd get additional 20%'s when any additional fees are paid ie Man City pay Liverpool another 1m after 50 games so QPR would get 20% of that
  • Options
    pathetic
  • Options
    Did the Football League call in the LLDC to do the negotiation?
  • Options
    A dismal outcome but not unexpected. The Premier League saw to that by saying that the solidarity payments would be withdrawn unless any fines went to charity, rather being redistributed to other Championship teams.

Well done Scudamore et al - no doubt a case of trebles all round !
  • Options
    Expectedly disgraceful.
  • Options
    Those of crackjack vintage will remember them only as 'Quarter Pounda Rubbish'