Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket - Spring 2015 (matches against WI, IRE & NZ)

Comments

• Options
    KP a bad egg, says beloved all-round nice guy and renowned diplomat Dominic Cork
  • Options
    Maybe Straussy has pulled a master stroke here?.
    If England beat NZ and Oz then he will be hailed.However, i still believe that England would be a stronger side with KP in than not in the team.
  • Options

Hales has just hit six 6's in six balls!

Just watched the repeat. Absolutely brilliant. Everyone knows I'm a huge fan of Hales. I find it incredible that a player this talented has taken so long to get into the England setup. Shocking really. That said, I think he'll get a decent run in the 1 day team now. Hopefully he can force his way into the test team too
  • Options

Just watched the repeat. Absolutely brilliant. Everyone knows I'm a huge fan of Hales. I find it incredible that a player this talented has taken so long to get into the England setup. Shocking really. That said, I think he'll get a decent run in the 1 day team now. Hopefully he can force his way into the test team too
    I didn't.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I didn't.
    Rivera Boycott speaks.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I didn't.
    Maybe you did, but you forgot.
    :smile:
  • Options
    Both Lyth and Wood will be making their debuts today.
  • Options
    Patrick Collins, at Bromley last night, may allegedly have described Pietersen, as obnoxious and he wouldn't have him anywhere near the England team ever again (allegedly).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Patrick Collins, at Bromley last night, may allegedly have described Pietersen, as obnoxious and he wouldn't have him anywhere near the England team ever again (allegedly).

I actually quite like the bloke. Don't know if I've indicated that previously.
  • Options
    Patrick Collins I meant of course.
  • Options
    NZ won the toss and England have been inserted.

Full team:

Cook
    Lyth
    Ballance
    Bell
    Root
    Ali
    Stokes
    Buttler
    Broad
    Wood
    Anderson
  • Options
    A lovely day here at lords as well.
  • Options
    kigelia said:

A lovely day here at lords as well.

I don't like to advance book, Tests in May. We went to a Lords game v WI a couple of years ago and it was freezing.

Black cloud overhead all day long. Mind you it didn't stop my mate getting sunburn on the top of his bald head.

Bizarre.
  • Options
    Bit hard on Chris Jordan?
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Bit hard on Chris Jordan?

A bit. But we need some variation and Stokes and Jordan are too similar.

England 12-0
  • Options
    We have seven left handers in the side by my reckoning. That must be a record for us isn't it?
  • Options
    And one of them, Lyth, has just been given out caught behind.

17-1
  • Options
    The faintest of nicks. Hotspot didn't even pick it up, although a slight murmur on snicko.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think losing this series badly could benefit English cricket.
  • Options
    Ballance gone for 1

25-2
  • Options
    Ballance gone driving

25-2
  • Options

Ballance gone for 1

25-2

Oi. You're supposed to be at work.
  • Options

Ballance gone for 1

25-2

Don't start until 2 today. ;-)
  • Options
    Oh dear. 25-3
  • Options

Ballance gone for 1

25-2

Don't start until 2 today. ;-)
    25-3 Cook gone
  • Options
    Swiftly followed by Cook caught hooking no less

25-3
  • Options
    Bell bowled

30-4
  • Options

Ballance gone for 1

25-2

Oi, Snail's meant to be blocking, not driving.