Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hatton Garden robbery

Comments

• Options
    Haha @DaveMehmet - take a tip from me, never go on the piss with a bunch of screws. Hooligans.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

AUN said

They say it's too wishy-washy now and too PC.

Do they get wifi as well?

• Options

some footage after the heist has just been leaked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVvvkDSXj_I

One of the great scenes.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

AUN said

They say it's too wishy-washy now and too PC.

Do they get wifi as well?

No Internet Seth, massive security risk.

I don't actually get the whole PC thing. It's really a different world inside, a society outside of, yet made up of people from society. I actually like working in an environment that expects a certain standard of behaviour from it's staff. Something that was lacking, apparently, in the old days.
  • Options
    edited April 2015

You know it mate, on a serious note and off thread but feck it, did you watch the thing on strangeways the other day, I did wonder what you would have made of those days and ways

Caught a bit of a radio show about prison last week, heard a classic quote from am old lag...."I've done 32 years for armed robbery. I spent many of those years in solitary confinement; on my own!" Classic.
  • Options
    Security guards??
  • Options
    They have only nicked stuff that was probably hooky in the first place.
  • Options
    HMRC .. the new tax gathering procedures
  • Options
    I think its great in this day and age to get a proper heist.
    A lot of pissed of mega rich people around at the moment....I wonder if it was a modern day Robin Hood what dun it......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Now that would be a great story if all that Money worked it's way down to the grass roots of humanity instead of The Greedy elite, who only feel good about themselves when they can splash the cash.

On another Level it's good to know there are still skilled People who work over bank holidays and take a pride in their work. i just hope It's Mother Teresa and Robin Banks Hood type characters who did this hoist.

As Mo Tess said to me when i was on my travels,
    Life is a game play it.
    Life is Luck, make it.
    Life is Life, fight for it.

That Mother Teresa was a little Gem.
  • Options

Now that would be a great story if all that Money worked it's way down to the grass roots of humanity instead of The Greedy elite, who only feel good about themselves when they can splash the cash.

On another Level it's good to know there are still skilled People who work over bank holidays and take a pride in their work. i just hope It's Mother Teresa and Robin Banks Hood type characters who did this hoist.

As Mo Tess said to me when i was on my travels,
    Life is a game play it.
    Life is Luck, make it.
    Life is Life, fight for it.

That Mother Teresa was a little Gem.

Not to take this thread off topic, but mother Teresa was an awful woman.
  • Options

Well we are in a converted barn in Somerset working out our share, there is a few foreigners in the group but mainly English

Didn't even have to hurt anyone, perfect crime

I am sunning myself up in Sri Lanka with NLA's advance, when I should be cleaning up the farm.....
  • Options

Well we are in a converted barn in Somerset working out our share, there is a few foreigners in the group but mainly English

Didn't even have to hurt anyone, perfect crime

Always good to have a bent copper on the firm....
  • Options
    Keeps us one step ahead, these jewels are aving it I have just bought my own castle
  • Options
    With clouds
  • Options
    A mate of mine from Uni - his Dad is a convicted bank robber and my mate (Robin - true!) spent many years of his childhood in Marbella before then going to Oundle (I think).

I met his Dad once at their house on Bishop's Avenue - seemed like a nice enough guy.
  • Options
    Reckon Jason Statham has something to do with this. :wink:
  • Options
    I hope it wasn't one of your gang that knocked over Kings Lynn Tesco, NLA.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-32256720
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

A mate of mine from Uni - his Dad is a convicted bank robber and my mate (Robin - true!) spent many years of his childhood in Marbella before then going to Oundle (I think).

I met his Dad once at their house on Bishop's Avenue - seemed like a nice enough guy.

If he lives on Bishops Avenue then he must of been very good at it
  • Options
    Watched the Daily Mirror footage.
    Compelling. But is NLA Mr Ginger, Mr Strong, Mr Montana, The Gent, The Tall Man or The Old Man?
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

PL54 said:

If he lives on Bishops Avenue then he must of been very good at it
    And that's after he got caught
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Anybody think the Holborn underground fire might be linked?

Hercule Plum

That's what the wife was saying.
  • Options
    Big reward now on offer for any info provided.
  • Options
    Badger said:

20k to be a Bertie, hope it chokes the bstd who does it for that
  • Options

Badger said:

20k to be a Bertie, hope it chokes the bstd who does it for that

I'd want at least enough to pay off my mortgage.
  • Options
    The OB would already have an idea who could pull this off there ain't many around that could, that 20k is for some dirty smack head to play the dog,

No one will get a big tickle off that job mate, if the ob were truly clueless to who it was that 20k would have an extra 0
  • Options
    Heist in Greenwich this morning....
    a chap on his laptop in costa coffee, scooter pulls up outside, pillion passenger walks in, grabs laptop and away, over in seconds.